STATE AAA wrestling regions set

PUMMELKING

If you look at it another way with region 4 being so strong, all their place winners will be seperated until possible semi match-ups, so in a sense they are seeded; then just follow past seeding criteria. Could there be more region champions being knocked early by Reg 4 guys?-absolutely.

nice ...wise old man! :) any takers on your ride up to nationals?

Utc with the big Mac would work. Rotation basis every two years.

Parking? I don't remember parking being free anywhere. If you're speaking of convenience, there's probably twice as many parking spaces @ McKenzie then there was during the last state tournament held there. Rest assured it will be back at UTC.

The problem you run into at UTC now is space for 11 mats. At least one tournament gets booted over to Big Mac. If anything changes, the WCAEC probably keeps the traditional, but UTC gets the duals.

I still like Municipal Auditorium as a traditional site, although it does have two issues. The first is parking, especially for the first Friday session.The second is mat space--I think I can see a 10-mat layout, but not more than that. (Unless you have the earlier sessions in the exhibition hall and move to the main arena for Saturday or maybe Friday night.)