Richland versus Lake County.....who ya got?

tigerinvestigator

Best game of the tourney so far in my opinion.. Could have gone either way.. Poor first qtr didnt help but still had chances to win.. LAKE COUNTY NEEDS TO THANK THE BANK.. #24 banks in a 3 and a free throw... Oh well thats basketball.As for an earlier posts saying richland would finish last in DISTRICT 14.. I DONT THINK SO.. Definitely would have loved to see what the raiders could have done with Humbolt.. This group of country boys has lived up to their potential taking Richland back to the dance for first time since 1990. the 6 Seniors went undefeated in the 8th grade and every since then the pressure was on for them to get to where they were today.. Not too bad for a class that might have 65 to 70 students go thru graduation. I AM PROUD TO BE A RICHLAND RAIDER FAN!!!! Good game LC.. #3 is the real deal.. Oh yeah heres where LC experience in the tourney helped the freakin clockkeeper was slow putting 14.0 on clock heard from a couple of richland players that they saw 1.4 on clock before the missed free throw by #23 thats why the kid heaved it from 65ft. what an ending..

richland has a fine team and a great season.I thought going into the game that it was going to be a great game and posted that.Saw that Richland passed the ball really well.Saw in the earlier game that number 10 and 15 could shoot and also number 23 was respectable.And number 30 played well under the boards in the previous game.But I also thought #4 might be the key.Previous game he was passing,handled the ball well and by looking,had enough speed to at least keep Zay from maybe doing some things.But Coleman showed just how much speed he has by shutting him down and I thought one of the keys or maybe the biggest play was Zay stripping him from the ball and scoring a layup.Great game and two very good teams

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt that was huge the possession before that richland up 4 and knocked rebound from each other . thats when #24 got loose ball and was fouled. he clanks it in off glass and sinks the next one then coleman stole the ball and tied it up. those 2 plays stand out but you could pick out many more plays.. No excuses our boys fought to the END!!! Good luck to LC.. #3 better win Mr. Basketball.. and Cody Jordan better get all state..