2013 4A Top 10

OldDoc

'DevilMan03'

4a is still a different beast than 3a. Granted 3a has a few hard hitters but the games leading up to the semis in 3a are far easier than 4a. Don't beat your drums just yet ole Betsy.

I dont agree with your surmise 03 ....1st round possibly but after that its very competitive

No doubt JCM will be talented. Its just that I saw the level they were on last year and know what top tier teams look like in AA ball. JCM has a long way to go to be the type of team that makes a serious, deep run in the playoffs. I think they are very capable of making the playoffs and maybe winning their first rd game depending on who they draw. But any more than that and I will be surprised, but hey... I hope I am surprised!!! :mrgreen:

JCM proved Saturday in the 7 on 7 tournament at Obion, pure dominance and loads of talent, with quality coaching. Noone will be able to stop them when they take to the air, and we aren't even talking about a top rated running attack , lead by All West, 2 star rated RB Rodney Clark, Jr. I saw the level they were on last year as well, my expertise in this area tells me this team is definitely a top tier team and easily may represent the West in 3A come State title time. You heard it here first!!!

'DevilMan03'

4a is still a different beast than 3a. Granted 3a has a few hard hitters but the games leading up to the semis in 3a are far easier than 4a. Don't beat your drums just yet ole Betsy.

I dont agree with your surmise 03 ....1st round possibly but after that its very competitive

I agree. 3A after rd1-2 picks up greatly in terms of tough teams to beat. 3A isn't a slouch conference when staring down CAK/AE/Alcoa/Milan/etc.

JCM proved Saturday in the 7 on 7 tournament at Obion, pure dominance and loads of talent, with quality coaching. Noone will be able to stop them when they take to the air, and we aren't even talking about a top rated running attack , lead by All West, 2 star rated RB Rodney Clark, Jr. I saw the level they were on last year as well, my expertise in this area tells me this team is definitely a top tier team and easily may represent the West in 3A come State title time. You heard it here first!!!

Why does JCm blow their own horn so early in the summer? Top tier teams Liberty, covington, Lexington, Milan, they just playball and let everyone else do the talking. No play off wins in who knows how lnog? And your saying State Champinsip???? Strange!! Good Luck.

District 16AA is no slouch either with the addition of Craigmont along with Trezevant in 4A. Not to mention that Sheffield will be a force as well. It will be interesting to say the least.

Yes that will be a very tough District....The Manassas Tigers will be a tough team as well...

Edited by Poet21

Don't think so!!!! Better have a run game like Milan if you plan on winning in the playoffs in the west...

Don't think so!!!! Better have a run game like Milan if you plan on winning in the playoffs in the west...

Please read my quote again....our run game is our strength, with one of the top running backs in the State. Dyerburg will be expecting a celebration with their new turf field, but you are going to have to play JCM....hmmmmm might be a problem.

Why does JCm blow their own horn so early in the summer? Top tier teams Liberty, covington, Lexington, Milan, they just playball and let everyone else do the talking. No play off wins in who knows how lnog? And your saying State Champinsip???? Strange!! Good Luck.

Agreed. A 7 on 7 with no pads is deceiving. Congratulations on the good showing. But when you get hit in the mouth.... things happen. No doubt JCM has athletes, but it starts up front. Offensive and Defensive lines for JCM have had a reputation of being Charmaine soft over the last few years. Gotta do the work up front to give the athletes a chance. We shall see under the lights!!!