2013 4A Top 10

OldDoc

Agreed. A 7 on 7 with no pads is deceiving. Congratulations on the good showing. But when you get hit in the mouth.... things happen. No doubt JCM has athletes, but it starts up front. Offensive and Defensive lines for JCM have had a reputation of being Charmaine soft over the last few years. Gotta do the work up front to give the athletes a chance. We shall see under the lights!!!

Once again, not the same JCM. We have very good coaches that realize we have to get physical and mean up front. O-line coach from last year is Head Coach at Lake County, different attitude nowadays at the J. This is fun to talk on here, but trust me I realize a game has never been won on paper. That's why we get on the bus each week and battle. Not a rookie over here, trust me. Is that has happened to Milan the last few times they went to the Championship game, they got hit in the mouth and fell. It's time for someone else to go and take care of business for West Tn. You guys have a great program but you have become the Buffalo Bills of high school football, just saying.

P.S. seriously, Charmaine soft, great bulletin board motivative comments, thanks.

Edited by specialed

Once again, not the same JCM. We have very good coaches that realize we have to get physical and mean up front. O-line coach from last year is Head Coach at Lake County, different attitude nowadays at the J. This is fun to talk on here, but trust me I realize a game has never been won on paper. That's why we get on the bus each week and battle. Not a rookie over here, trust me. Is that has happened to Milan the last few times they went to the Championship game, they got hit in the mouth and fell. It's time for someone else to go and take care of business for West Tn. You guys have a great program but you have become the Buffalo Bills of high school football, just saying.

P.S. seriously, Charmaine soft, great bulletin board motivative comments, thanks.

I just want to make sure that I am clear up front. I want you guys to have a great year. I think the tradition that you have is great for high school football and West TN high school football is only that much better if JCM's program would return to prominence. Not trying to give you guys bulletin board material (although looking back on it I did just that) just giving my opinion. You guys have been soft up front and it really limited what your athletes could do. As far as the recent championship games... they have been rough. I disagree about the Bills. They never won a championship. Our abundance of silver balls look great next to the four gold ones!!! If you guys get to a championship game.... beware the beast in east TN across the river. You will find out why we haven't had much success!!!