CPA vs. JACKSON SOUTHSIDE AA CHAMPIONSHIP

WestTNtopReporter

Let's talk practical basketball. You seem knowledeable. I watched JSS play. They are not any quicker than CPA, are average shooters, and their inside game is all dribble penetration and dump offs. Do you really think their guards penetrate better than MCoin? I don't. He had trouble against CPA zone other than making 3's. So I don't see JSS having much more success. We'll see.

Go answer my questions on the cpa basketball board. I know you read them. They are reasonable & cpa fans try to dodge those questions.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really T-Mac? Howard loses for the same reason every year. Terrible guard play and just like last year the 6ft9 kid was making his presence known down low........second half, he comes out to the top of the key to guard someone and picks up stupid fouls. He not athletic and he has no quickness. Why would the coach let that happen? The team argued with each other etc. if South side would have pressed the first half, they would have blown Howard out. I'm here every year T-Mac. A good coach is a leader of men, but they don't respect him. It's time for a coaching change. Howard should be tired of district 14AA dismantling them every year. That's not just a coincidence. It's a fact.

yup...every year...south side will be back next year and liberty should be over their hump as well...