CPA vs. JACKSON SOUTHSIDE AA CHAMPIONSHIP

WestTNtopReporter

The freshman kid for CPA is the real deal, anybody that say's otherwise just isn't being honest or is blinded by the hate for CPA. Kid is one of the best freshman in the country, probably top 10 right now for his class. The kids game is already advance beyond his age.

No doubt, totally agree. Clumsy? we could all wish we were as clumsy at that age.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well get used to CPA dominating. They are going to be the favorite again next year and most likely win a third straight. However, Jackson SS has a great chance to get back next year as well and challenge them.

I think CPA is kind of like Duke and treated as such in TN...ha-ha! Love that million dollar cheering section.

These are probably going to be the best two teams in the state again next season.

problem was, they weren't the best two this year. Jss didn't even give them a game. LA was the 2nd best team this year!

Seriously, you are going to call out a kid about something you have no clue about and make a comment about his grades. How old are you?

Im not crazy about naming names when it comes to kids but kodger just asked a question that had been brought up way earlier by poeple more familiar with the situation. Some of us outsiders are curious. Alot have been said about this program & its not all jealousy. So he isnt the one that originally named the kid. If you go to a controversial school then get ready to be under the microscope!

Really hate that the true AA teams are being robbed of a chance to be called state champions. CPA doesn't belong in Division I athletics in boys basketball.

I really hope the 12aa teams next year refuse to play CPA during the basketball season just to make a point.

Now pro-CPA fans can start bashing me for my opinions. :popcorneater:

Really hate that the true AA teams are being robbed of a chance to be called state champions. CPA doesn't belong in Division I athletics in boys basketball.

I really hope the 12aa teams next year refuse to play CPA during the basketball season just to make a point.

Now pro-CPA fans can start bashing me for my opinions. :popcorneater:

OK here you go! My opinion. You say you hope 12aa teams next year refuse to play them. That would be a great lesson for those schools and coaches to teach teenagers they are mentoring. When you don't agree with the rules and those who seem to benefit from them, then boycott those people, call them names, spew hate at them, tell them they aren't welcome in your world and cry "unfair". You can look all around society today and see people who live like that - claiming that life is unfair and those who succeed are scamming the system. They live a life feeling so victimized they turn any positive energy they could have into bigotry and hatred, and they never become what they could be.

I am old enough to remember when teams in the 50's and 60's boycotted playing other teams because they had players of color on the team. That was a good lesson to teach the kids as well, don't you think?

Just got in and had the chance to watch the game.1st CPA is very good and SS didn't help the cause with so many unforced turnovers. Lindsey was kind of quiet but with SS giving the ball away and not covering the corner for threes he didn't have to. Congrats to both CPA and to SS.

OK here you go! My opinion. You say you hope 12aa teams next year refuse to play them. That would be a great lesson for those schools and coaches to teach teenagers they are mentoring. When you don't agree with the rules and those who seem to benefit from them, then boycott those people, call them names, spew hate at them, tell them they aren't welcome in your world and cry "unfair". You can look all around society today and see people who live like that - claiming that life is unfair and those who succeed are scamming the system. They live a life feeling so victimized they turn any positive energy they could have into bigotry and hatred, and they never become what they could be.

I am old enough to remember when teams in the 50's and 60's boycotted playing other teams because they had players of color on the team. That was a good lesson to teach the kids as well, don't you think?

Its alot easier on your side to say this. 1st off race needs to be left out. 2nd. Do you think you would complain if you were forced to play on a national schedule? Play against teams like the ones that gave you your two loses night in & night out. You would complain. And speaking of crying unfair, your coach sure sets a great example of that positive energy when he complains every call that doesnt go his way. And watch the video every foul called on his players they open their mouth & hold their hands out. Good example he set that has rubbed off. If you say thats not true, uh you my freind are a liar! Nice representation of a christian school!