Picks for Next Season

McEwenAlumni

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A - Look out for Goodpasture moving down to Single A. They are returning all their players from this years team. A team that I thought was very competitive in AA. Mitchell and Humboldt are the obvious favorites though

AA- CPA, i guess maybe Southside will make another run, but truly a Secretariat situation. Can be beat, but most likely won't lol

AAA - White Station returning the most talent IMO...... then whichever memphis school gets the most transfers.

Edited by buledievlpdrie

Single A- Defending Champ Humboldt returns entire starting line-up so will again be a force. Lake County loses both post players Devon Jones and Justin Kimble but return Zay Coleman and watch out for upcoming Sophomores Darius Johnson and Stavonski Wilkes to step in and play well next year so I would not count them out just yet, 2 title game appearances in the last 3 years. Union City will return almost everything as well as South Fulton so 14-A will be a meat grinder once again. Also I see the usual suspects from the other region BTW, TCA,Middleton and now add Mitchell to the mix as well. All very talented teams capable of winning it all. Which teams make it from the west is anybody's guess, could honestly be any of the above mentioned teams, but I feel whoever does has a very good chance at winning it all!!

It don't matter how stout Union City will be..And they are gonna be very stout!..In my eyes they are better than Humboldt hands down..BUT..They won't make it pass the Region semis..Sorry UC fans but Sisco has gotta show the state how good he really is instaed of doing the wrong thing at wrong times..If Sisco does what Sisco is good at they will play for a Gold Ball next year..if not it wll stop at the region semis..AGaIN!