Best Pitchers

Deion24

ok so this topic is obviously just talk with no facts to back it up. Bama where did you see Jennings get beat up in the fall. I bet you can't even tell me where we played in the fall. I'm Kirk Lewis, the coach. Whats your name Bama? Whether or not she is the best pitcher in the state doesn't matter. I saw this kid pitch back to back shut outs at ASA Nationals against Texas Peppers and California Rebels. Thats 14 innings against great competition not some hour and 15 minute game. We rode her back to ASA runner up and ASA Hall of Fame Championship. No one can touch her resume. Who really cares what goes on in this weak league we call high school softball. Until you do it against quality competition from on a national stage...........who cares. Tell us your name Bama.

Oh and for the record Briana Jones from Coffee Co is a great pitcher who has done it on a national stage but she doesn't throw 67, not in a game but she does throw extremely hard. Will be waiting for you to identify yourself BAMA

ok so this topic is obviously just talk with no facts to back it up. Bama where did you see Jennings get beat up in the fall. I bet you can't even tell me where we played in the fall. I'm Kirk Lewis, the coach. Whats your name Bama? Whether or not she is the best pitcher in the state doesn't matter. I saw this kid pitch back to back shut outs at ASA Nationals against Texas Peppers and California Rebels. Thats 14 innings against great competition not some hour and 15 minute game. We rode her back to ASA runner up and ASA Hall of Fame Championship. No one can touch her resume. Who really cares what goes on in this weak league we call high school softball. Until you do it against quality competition from on a national stage...........who cares. Tell us your name Bama.

Oh and for the record Briana Jones from Coffee Co is a great pitcher who has done it on a national stage but she doesn't throw 67, not in a game but she does throw extremely hard. Will be waiting for you to identify yourself BAMA

Wow. Somebody just got served.

For the record....and Coach Lewis you can correct me....I thought Fury96 did not play a lot of fall tournaments, if any at all.

Edited by 2minutedrill

Jennings is a very talented pitcher and definately should be mentioned for a best pitcher in the State for highschool softball. She plays some of the best competition around every year in the summer, and I agree the girl from Coffee Co should also be mentioned as a top pitcher in the State of Tn but both my daughters played against her and she is not at 67mph especially with a batter in the box. I venture to say she even hits 60 but I know its up in the high 50's. Some people exaggerate a little much If she was throwing that hard 90% of batters wouldn't touch her and she would prob be a blue chip 5 star recruit, that being said she is talented and will play at the next level. Edited by softballcougardad222

I'm telling you Kirk, it's legit. ask around.

Here is what i know to be a fact. We have faced one kid that is legit 67 and her name is K.K. Barnhill from Atlanta. We have faced her several times and there is no doubt she throws that hard. She is a 2015 and has offers from Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Stanford, UCLA and many more. She can name the school she wants to attend. If Brianna threw that hard she would be getting the same offers. A sophomore in high school throwing 67 happens about as often as a running back like Herschel Walker. We faced Brianna in school ball this year and while she was throwing hard, i would say 60 or 61 it was certainly not 67. Brianna is a great pitcher and a great kid and will get many college offers and do great when she gets there and she has the potential to throw mid 60's as she gets older and stronger but it is not mid 60's in a game right now. Just my opinion which means absolutely nothing.

Did I strike a nerve there Fury 96?

As far as Ex pitchers-maybe Fury should've kept some of those ex pitchers. It's nice to see they found very good teams to play with.

Brianna Jones is a very strong pitcher and possess great athletic talent. She will do well at the college level, but is not throwing in the mid 60's. Maybe there should be a top 10 list of best pitchers.

Best to all of the pitchers and other players during their district play. As with most everyone else that is hiding behind the so called curtain....I will continue to stay anonymous-for now.