11A is Rumbling....

Guest bballchick25

Guest bballchick25

11A is rumbling with excitement, for the season to start... who is your picks on 1-4, and who do u think will dominate this season. My pick... which is all my opinion, would have to be EHS. They are favored this season, although it may not come close to happening.

Moore co. will also be well, like always... and cascade and huntland and Richland will also be good along with Forrest. But i think EHS knows this is their last shot. So i think they will take advantage of the oppurtunity to go far. What players do u think will also be dominant? any opinions? Goodluck to all teams! :confused:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna stick with my pick of Huntland winning the district this year. But you eagleville people and fans kil me. Regarding the post ahead of mine, there is nothing wrong with picking EHS. They have a quality team who can win it, but how do you mention their team and not mention Rigsby. I have said it before and I will say it again she is the best player on your team.

I am going to have to with Moore Co. to win it. The big test for them will be mixing new girls in to fill in two big holes left by graduation. There are some good teams so the games in 11A should be good this year.

As for Rigsby being the best PLAYER on the team. I think that should say..the best ball handler. Best all around def goes to Brooks....As for winning district I don't know REALLY hard to say...I'll go for top two most likely...Moore Co. or Eagleville. Both teams return the top players in the district...for years Moore Co. has been tops...Eagleville wants that spot, badly. We'll see if they can take it finally!

Guest bballchick25

I totally agree with Evegasfan. EHS does want it bad! very bad! and if they work hard enough they can have it. I know they are already tasting it... Rigsby is the best ballhandler. Brooks is best at defense... thats about all i have to say...

How can you pick Eagleville when they didn't even come close to beating Forrest last year or other teams that were strong inside? If they aren't hitting outside shots they can't get out of the 20's. They are quick and can use that to their advantage but they won't win the district. Here's how it could go down.

1. Moore Co. (no one has proven they can beat them yet)

2. Huntland ( match up well with everybody)

3. Forrest (strong inside, good set shooters)

4. Eagleville (lots of experience and good guards)

5-9. From here it will be a battle every game night. :D

Eagleville will be descent like they have been the past two years. They have basically the same team, as well. Eagleville has good guards, but they don't have a good inside game. They can't beat people like Forrest and Cascade with dominant posts. I think Moore Co. will win the district and Huntland will be a tough team. Eagleville is good, but how can everyone think they will win the district???

Guest bballchick25

You are completely wrong about 2 things... 1: EHS has gotten in the 60's w/o their guards hitting a single 3 pter. so, come to everygame and see. I have went to almost everygame, i am a huge fan of ehs. 2: their posts are extremely good, Megan alcorn is awesome and took mallory lewis numerous times along with julie jones. she averages about 10 pts a game. so, know the facts before you post about a team u have no clue about.k? oh and did people forget in the distric championship last yr. They got 2nd and lost only by 8 pts to M.C?? Guess u did.

I have to agree with Bballchick25, b/c I am sorry but if you have not watched a single game you can't put the team down. Though I too have to say it will be a match between Moore Co. and Eagleville. For they have been battling it out for years. I do think they both will lead the season, and will lose and win one to each other. The other two tough teams will be Chapel Hill and Huntland, I don't know how any of these teams will be since I will not be able to go to their games. Eagleville on the other hand I am a big fan and will get to watch many games. Hopefully I won't be like some and FORGET not to open my mouth about teams I know nothing about!!!!!! :D

Just heard this morning about the Moore County girls beating the Tullahoma girls. Not sure of the score but heard there was some great development from the bench and when Blackburn wants to she can beat everyone down the court. Abby was Abby of course and Staples defense has improved.

1. Moore County

2. Eagleville

3. Huntland

4. Forrest

5. Richland

6. Cascade

7. Cornersville

8. Unionville

If I left any team out then they are bringing up the rear.