Who will be Brentwoods new coach?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The history is he loses EVERY time when he CHOKES! <_<:angry:

And y'all thought I didn't care. :roflol:

Don't most people lose when they choke? Hence the term...???

I have a feeling you will follow your statement up with something along the lines of how often he chokes or how much more he chokes than other coaches...but the reality is that he is a good coach that you just don't like.

Don't most people lose when they choke? Hence the term...???

I have a feeling you will follow your statement up with something along the lines of how often he chokes or how much more he chokes than other coaches...but the reality is that he is a good coach that you just don't like.

Only thing I do NOT like about him is the fact that he takes LOSING as acceptable.

And NO not everybody CHOKES! Once is acceptable. Twice is a mistake. Over and over without correcting your mistakes is CHOKEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I am consistant. So is he. Run left, run right, run up the middle after playing in the backfield, then PUNT!!!!!

Get at least two touchdowns down and then try to pass with a line that is NOT prepared as to how to defend the QB.

Now that you have defended your Metro buddy, you have done your duty.

Now can we give him to Brentwood if we throw in a couple first round draft picks?

Only thing I do NOT like about him is the fact that he takes LOSING as acceptable.

And NO not everybody CHOKES! Once is acceptable. Twice is a mistake. Over and over without correcting your mistakes is CHOKEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I am consistant. So is he. Run left, run right, run up the middle after playing in the backfield, then PUNT!!!!!

Get at least two touchdowns down and then try to pass with a line that is NOT prepared as to how to defend the QB.

Now that you have defended your Metro buddy, you have done your duty.

Now can we give him to Brentwood if we throw in a couple first round draft picks?

You have really worn out your one track logic on this website.

You are also illogical in your assertion that he accepts losing. Aydelott is one of the top coaches in the state with a win/loss record that is enviable by most coaches.

Your all caps and exclamation point style of posting is immature.

And to top it off, your statement that I am defending a metro buddy is asinine in that Aydelott is a grown man coaching at a top program that county growth and rezoning has decimated. There is nothing to defend.

No thanks for turning a Williamson County thread into a typical, predictable, and immature rant against a guy you have unsuccessfully tried for years to get rid of. In case you haven't noticed or deduced from your lack of success in your endeavor, no one that counts gives one iota of a care what you think.

Brentwood would love to have him or any other coach of his caliber and success.

You have really worn out your one track logic on this website.

You are also illogical in your assertion that he accepts losing. Aydelott is one of the top coaches in the state with a win/loss record that is enviable by most coaches.

Your all caps and exclamation point style of posting is immature.

And to top it off, your statement that I am defending a metro buddy is asinine in that Aydelott is a grown man coaching at a top program that county growth and rezoning has decimated. There is nothing to defend.

No thanks for turning a Williamson County thread into a typical, predictable, and immature rant against a guy you have unsuccessfully tried for years to get rid of. In case you haven't noticed or deduced from your lack of success in your endeavor, no one that counts gives one iota of a care what you think.

Brentwood would love to have him or any other coach of his caliber and success.

Wow - you two need a referee! Let's get on with the real questions - why did Pemberton leave? Has BHS done anything different form the past as in PE wgt lilfting or are they still having to go early in the AM when school is in session? Wouldn't Rhea County be a lateral move? I can't believe it is a better job than Brentwood.

Wow - you two need a referee! Let's get on with the real questions - why did Pemberton leave? Has BHS done anything different form the past as in PE wgt lilfting or are they still having to go early in the AM when school is in session? Wouldn't Rhea County be a lateral move? I can't believe it is a better job than Brentwood.

You may want to look at 'why' others have left as well. As hard as it is to believe in Williamson County, money is NOT everything.

Now why did Crawford REALLY leave BEFORE Pemberton?