Who will be Brentwoods new coach?

Oh I don't think it is so bad in Williamson County. A lot of good coaches would like to coach here. Wouldn't it be ironic if Crawford ever came back to this area?

You may want to look at 'why' others have left as well. As hard as it is to believe in Williamson County, money is NOT everything.

Now why did Crawford REALLY leave BEFORE Pemberton?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I don't think it is so bad in Williamson County. A lot of good coaches would like to coach here. Wouldn't it be ironic if Crawford ever came back to this area?

I would be willing to bet if he did come this way it would NOT be for Williamson County.

Look at the differences in Rutherford County vs Williamson for starters. PE class for ALL football players is for weight lifting ONLY and year round. Coaches only have to teach 3 or 4 classes vs 5 or 6 for Williamson.

'If' Crawford did come back, look for him to do it as a replacement for a current coach who's children go to school in Williamson. That is not likely to happen though, unfortunately.

Interviewed Mark last season and thought he was happy there. Who knew. I would love to see what Tom Adkins at Jo Bryns could do with a huge talent pool! I believe his youngest son graduated last year. Someone should check his interest in the job! Strict discipline and an incredible football mind!

Also, isn't it ironic that one of the two victories Rhea County had was a two point victory over Crawford's Cleveland bunch in the last game of their season. I'm betting Rhea has a lot of talent coming back this season after taking their lumps last year.

Edited by FreeAgent11