Who will be Brentwoods new coach?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the coach from riverdale is a great coach also, i think it will be a big plus that gore has roots with brentwood...like i said he is a great motivatior and a super guy....if adelyott went to brentwood he would probably make a little more money and would not face the crazy expectations at riverdale

the coach from riverdale is a great coach also, i think it will be a big plus that gore has roots with brentwood...like i said he is a great motivatior and a super guy....if adelyott went to brentwood he would probably make a little more money and would not face the crazy expectations at riverdale

They also wouldn't see a team named "Maryville" until the title game. Brentwood goes west.

He took the opening at Rhea County. Brentwood should have no problem finding another very good coach to replace Pemberton.

Is that a good move for him? I would thin k it is a step in the opposite direction? Any reasons why he left? Didn't they make it to the qtr.s again this year vs Mt. juliet? Is that why he left - they got blasted by MJHS?