West Tn. Teams (Best Teams)

baseballnut86

District #13 and #14 who are the teams that got a shot in each division A, AA, AAA, D-1 and D-2.

Tired of hearing about Middlle and East Tn. teams and not much from West..

What teams to watch who have a chance to play in the state Tournament....

IMO Union City has the best chance from Class A to reach the Boro, but McKenzie and Peabody have a shot as well.

IMO Union City has the best chance from Class A to reach the Boro, but McKenzie and Peabody have a shot as well.

Better watch out for Decatur County-Riverside. The Panthers are young but are still very potent. They're 17-4 and two losses have come to AAA Hardin County (10-9, 10-7) Jackson Christian won (8-0) and Murfreesboro Central beat them 15-13 in extra innings so they haven't lost to a single A team yet this year once again.

• Upvote 2

Better watch out for Decatur County-Riverside. The Panthers are young but are still very potent. They're 17-4 and two losses have come to AAA Hardin County (10-9, 10-7) Jackson Christian won (8-0) and Murfreesboro Central beat them 15-13 in extra innings so they haven't lost to a single A team yet this year once again.

He said District 13 and 14, but for the state Decatur is and always is the team to beat! To be the Champ you must beat the Champ and no one has done that in Class A on anyone's team in the state except if they may have been blessed to have played their freshman year against Decatur!

• Upvote 1

New poster to the "T" Enjoyed following the thoughts of high school sportsfans across the state for some time.

From my experience, I think West Tn. will be well represented at the boro again this yr. in all clasifications.

SKYDOGG25, you remember the 2010 A championship game boyd vs riverside? The monsoon game!

Hey PCsupporter, what the hello happened in the Wayne Co. game? Sounded like a great game until tempers flared!!!!!

I think Milan has a good chance of making the state tournament in AA. They have been there several times before and are really hot right now!!! They are 17-4 and first place in their district. Pitcher Caleb Powell has thrown a couple of no-no's this year and the bats are crackin'.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

District #13 and #14 who are the teams that got a shot in each division A, AA, AAA, D-1 and D-2.

Tired of hearing about Middlle and East Tn. teams and not much from West..

What teams to watch who have a chance to play in the state Tournament....

You’re tired of hearing about the best baseball in the State? Don’t read it. Move on to something else and stop complaining.

The best three teams that I have had the chance to see play this year are Dyer County, Hardin County, and

Decatur County Riverside in that order. baseballnut86 has a point. Most of the followers on this site that post seem to be from Middle and East Tennessee, and with that being said, they will obviously make more posts for their teams. However, the game is played on the field and any team that makes it to the 'Boro in May has a chance!

My thoughts was that i read alot about the East and Middle and wanted to know more about West Tn. teams and if your from the East and Middle you might want to know who to watch for and why...Also i read the newspaper postings that Coach T puts online about all teams there isn't alot of links about West Tn. teams may be they don't have many News papers down there...

Also Didn't Arlington win state last year in AAA and Riverside in A and USJ in the private sector

I like reading about all Tn. teams also i go to alot of games in East, West, and Middle and scout for some smaller Colleges