Best pitchers in TN

SweetScience

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Senior LHP Matt Hissong from FRA is 7-0 on the season. He has a .88 era with 82k in 55 innings. 1 no hitter against DCA and 4 complete game shutouts. 2 wins against Lipscomb this year also. Heading to South Carolina to play next year. Definitely one of the elite in mid tenn along with a great group of pitchers this year.

Edited by baseball4sure

Hudson is the Best Pitcher in the Chattanooga Area, the two Ooltewah kids are very good as well, but most of Chattanooga Area is stacked with really good Sophomore Pitchers, so the future is bright in choo choo town!!

Hudson had 14 strikeouts, 1 hit allowed in the team's first district tournament game vs CCS, lowering the ERA to about 0.25 (2 earned allowed for the year, 13 hits I believe allowed). Not debating just giving an update. The state has a bunch going to SEC schools it seems.

Clay Treece from Union City. Unbeaten.....6 shut outs.......113 strikeouts.......0.23 era......two(2) earned runs all season against him. 1 unearned run. These are really unbelievable numbers but I saw him pitch against us a few weeks ago and he had 20 Ks that night. He is a three pitch pitcher and can hit his spots really well. I am glad he is graduating this year because he completely dominated every team in our district this season. He shut greenfield out last night 7-0 with 13 Ks in tournament play. Oh, I got his numbers from game changer io.com.