South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I don't hear anyone being mad at that coach for running up the score. Good thing Vic isn't the coach of silverdale or they would have a hard time scheduling games next year in their area and would get scrutinized on here!

The difference is... According to the article, every kid on the team scored at least twice which means that starters were pulled and coach played everyone to keep from running it up. The last time SP played at MC, the starting QB (Stone) handed the ball off to starting RB (Lankford) for the final score of the game with 0:30 to go in the 4th qtr. The difference is with the attitude that is driving the blowout.

The difference is... According to the article, every kid on the team scored at least twice which means that starters were pulled and coach played everyone to keep from running it up. The last time SP played at MC, the starting QB (Stone) handed the ball off to starting RB (Lankford) for the final score of the game with 0:30 to go in the 4th qtr. The difference is with the attitude that is driving the blowout.

Purplegrad, what kind of mess is this? That Lankford boy was just in the 10th grade, there is not many more that can be put in the durn game. It was that Beck mans fault that year for getting the score run up. That Beck man made Grider real mad and he scored on him alot. Where you also trying to make Grider mad along with that Beck man?

I agree with you about when the scoring took place. SP did try and score again with about 3:00 left but was stopped on downs inside the 5 if I remember correctly.

Go back and read my post again. It wasn't last year it was two years ago at our place. The last score came with 0:30 to go in the game and stone handed the ball off to Lankford. Both of whom started the game. But it's all good. We all know that was Vic getting back at Boeck. Just not a classy way to go about it.

Go back and read my post again. It wasn't last year it was two years ago at our place. The last score came with 0:30 to go in the game and stone handed the ball off to Lankford. Both of whom started the game. But it's all good. We all know that was Vic getting back at Boeck. Just not a classy way to go about it.

The game you are thinking about was 2010. Vic did put it on Boeck that night. The 2011 game at Jasper ended up like 42-0 and SP didn't score late that night. You're right though, those two seemed to have some serious issues with each other.

Don't tell all on here. Too many real coaches and tattle tell wanna be coaches read this stuff daily. Roy will get mad at you if you tell that Moore man's secrets. We need to keep everyone in the dark.

Ha. Just the other day you were convinced Roy lives in Jasper and now you're worried about him being mad for giving away that Moore man's secrets. :) I'm glad you're not that wishy washy behind the plate!!! Lol

Ha. Just the other day you were convinced Roy lives in Jasper and now you're worried about him being mad for giving away that Moore man's secrets. :) I'm glad you're not that wishy washy behind the plate!!! Lol

Lol. Roy got mad at powerp last year for telling all days before the game. Roy is from many places. Cya tomorrow