Tennessee USAW Freestyle and Greco-Roman State Tournament info

coachhatcher

The Tennessee Wrestling Federation is proud to present the 2013 Tennessee USAW State Freestyle and Greco-Roman Championships on May 11 at Summit High School in Spring Hill. This is going to be a great event filled with outstanding competition! The state tournament will serve as the qualifier for our Tennessee Cadet Dual, Junior Dual and Fargo teams. Satellite weigh-ins will be used for everyone's convenience, please see the locations listed below. All tournament and registration information are listed below. Let me know if you have any questions.

See you in Spring Hill!

Mike Hatcher

DATES: SATURDAY, MAY 11, 2013

2830 TWIN LAKES DR.

SPRING HILL, TN 37179

WEIGH-INS: SATELLITE WEIGH-INS WILL BE HELD ON FRIDAY, MAY 11 AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS FROM 5-7 PM, ACCORDING TO THEIR RESPECTIVE TIME ZONES:

UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE-CHATTANOOGA WRESTLING ROOM, MCKENZIE ARENA

DAVID LIPSCOMB HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING ROOM (NASHVILLE)

SPRING HILL HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING ROOM (SPRING HILL)

PIGEON FORGE HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING ROOM (PIGEON FORGE)

BEARDEN HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING ROOM (KNOXVILLE)

BARLETT HIGH SCHOOL WEST GYM (MEMPHIS)

CLARKSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING ROOM

*THERE WILL BE NO SATURDAY WEIGH-INS!

TOURNAMENT FORMAT:

WRESTLING STARTS: 9:00 A.M. CENTRAL TIME

*GRECO-ROMAN COMPETITION FIRST, FREESTYLE WILL FOLLOW

REGISTRATION: ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE DONE THROUGH TRACKWRESTLING BY 11:00 P.M. CENTRAL TIME ON THURSDAY, MAY 9, 2013. NO EXCEPTIONS!! YOU MUST GO TO http://www.trackwrestling.comregistrationBasicPreReg1.jsptournamentGroupId=89081009 TO PAY AND REGISTER. MAKE SURE TO REGISTER FOR BOTH TOURNAMENTS IF YOU ARE WRESTLING BOTH STYLES. YOU WILL NOT BE REGISTERED FOR THE TOURNAMENT UNTIL YOU COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND PAY. ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS AND NO PAYING AT THE DOOR!

ENTRY FEE: $25 WHETHER YOU WRESTLE ONE STYLE OR BOTH

AWARDS: MEDALS FOR THE TOP 3 PLACES

INSURANCE: EACH PARTICIPANT MUST HAVE A VALID USA WRESTLING CARD.

UNIFORM: RED AND BLUE SINGLET IS REQUIRED.

DIVISIONS AND WEIGHT CLASSES:

GO TO http://www.themat.com/forms/Weights.pdf FOR ALL DIVISION AND WEIGHT CLASS INFORMATION. *WEIGHT CLASSES AND DIVISIONS MAY BE COMBINED TO ENSURE EACH WRESTLER THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF MATCHES.

CONCESSIONS: A FULLY STOCKED CONCESSION STAND WILL BE OPEN DURING THE TOURNAMENT. NO COOLERS ALLOWED IN THE FACILITY!

ADMISSION: $3 FOR CHILDREN, $5 FOR ADULTS

CONTACT INFORMATION: IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT MIKE HATCHER BY PHONE AT 423-303-0760 OR BY E-MAIL AT coachhatcher@gmail.com.

With this being the premier Freestyle & Greco Roman tournament in Tennessee there is no reason that registration should not top 250 participants. The tournament is being held at Summit High School in Williamson County and it is a very nice facility in Middle Tennessee.

With this being the premier Freestyle & Greco Roman tournament in Tennessee there is no reason that registration should not top 250 participants. The tournament is being held at Summit High School in Williamson County and it is a very nice facility in Middle Tennessee.

CBG,

shoot me a quick e-mail fi you would. I tried to send you one a week or so ago and it bounced back. Maybe I wrote the new one down wrong...

On topic, yes agree with any lucky we should see that many... though I will tel you the previous few years have looked like this for participants:

Year - Freestyle - Greco

2011 - 162 - 121

2010 - 138 - 128

2009 - 165 - 138

2008 - 130 - 54 (this was the year they tried to hold Greco on Friday night if I remember right).

I don't have the numbers for 2012 in front of me and don't want to pull track and count.