What happens at Antioch? Who is next HC?

cubs1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clayton has beaten Blade and is a metro coach now at Hillsboro, so that's 1 guy. I think aydelott and Fitzgerald go on that list as well as Terry Anderson..

Forgot about Clayton winning at Vanderbilt back in 2008 when he was coaching at Franklin (not a metro school) . Clayton is a good coach who has made it to the big show once that i know of. I wouldn't put Armstrong on that list due to his 0-10 record as head coach. He has been very successful as a coordinator though. Coutras is a metro hof coach with a championship and has a stadium named after him.

Hopefully the Bears can get this done soon and begin the transition.

Forgot about Clayton winning at Vanderbilt back in 2008 when he was coaching at Franklin (not a metro school) . Clayton is a good coach who has made it to the big show once that i know of. I wouldn't put Armstrong on that list due to his 0-10 record as head coach. He has been very successful as a coordinator though. Coutras is a metro hof coach with a championship and has a stadium named after him.

Hopefully the Bears can get this done soon and begin the transition.

U said name a metro coach that has beaten Blade, didnt say anything about it being at a metro school haha

Lost old dad do you ever say anything positive at all. Blade and coach A are both good coaches. Coach A didn't choke riverdale just got beat plain and simple.

Back to real topic. Who is this mystery Elvis man.

Yes, I am POSITIVE Coach A CHOKES. Thats what it is called when you lose a game you are dominating and winning in the last 3 minutes.

While you do not like what I say, I notice you NEVER give reason or proof I am wrong. Basically it is just your 'opinion' against mine. Biggest difference is I give REASONS.

As to saying anything in this thread is because I was correcting the mistake of A beating Blade.

I now return you to the circus that is Metro Football.