What happens at Antioch? Who is next HC?

cubs1

Wait, sorry for being slow.. So Antioch offered him and he took a different job? That's rough for Antioch but not necessarily their fault...maybe the guy was a good interview, they thought was the real deal, and he backed out last minute.

The real question is who do they go to now? Anyone know for sure if the two in house guys applied the first time around?

It is a shame that they don't have anyone yet and yes, it will help Cane Ridge but let's not act like Metro is the only place that screws this up. Anyone remember Ravenwood the last time around? It's partially what happens when you have non-athletic minded people making decisions with far more implications then they care to recognize and unfortunately it's part of the coaching world, sometimes guys get multiple offers and have to make a decision.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/wwwroot/boards/conf_global.php:1) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

They are dropping the ball, but understand, transferring to Cane Ridge will leave them ineligible for the season. T$$AA will be looking closely at transfers coming out of Antioch. May even knock on some doors.

TSSAA will NOT look in to any of this (and I say this because I know there have already been some transfers). The student population in Metro is so transient they don't care, it isn't hard to get an apartment over a few blocks. I know of multiple student athletes that played for more than one metro school and never sat out.

I dont know if all this is case, just know Anthony Jones was offered job and an Anthony Jones just took a job else where so just connected the dots.only one guy on staff was considered the finalist were two outsiders and one on staff, that I do know for sure.

I dont know if all this is case, just know Anthony Jones was offered job and an Anthony Jones just took a job else where so just connected the dots.only one guy on staff was considered the finalist were two outsiders and one on staff, that I do know for sure.

If Coach Jones ends up not being new coach what will happen ?

What will happen if this guy does not take job?