TecH vs Middle..Bragga vs McGuire

basketballgirl17

Based on 25 years ago Id say MTSU.....based on right now...MTSU. Better facility, coaching, schedule, exposure, location, program, generally an all around better baseball school than Tech. Course you also have Cumberland (my alma mater), Austin Peay, David Lipscomb and Belmont in middle Tennessee, and all in my opinion better "baseball" schools than Tech. I work with a guy whose son plays at MTSU now, and loves it. But, baseball schools, coaches, opinions vary, so research, research, research. Good luck.

Both have their advantages MTSU is much bigger as far as enrollment, Tech is better academically, THis year TEch is winning a lot of games, MTSU is going to be in C-USA next year and has better facilities.....

Both are considered Mid level D1 with Tech in the Ohio Valley ,.... But with MTSU going to C-USA a give the nod to MTSU they also have a deeper tradition...

I have met and talked with both Bragga and Mags, both are quality coaches.

Edited by FightinIllini

Most years MTSU is better than Tennessee Tech in baseball. They not only have the better team they also have much better facilities. When it comes to academics and the overall campus environment I would say that Tennessee Tech leads the way. All schools have problems but IMO, the MTSU campus has become a dangerous place the last few years and I would not want my own kids to attend the school.

Most years MTSU is better than Tennessee Tech in baseball. They not only have the better team they also have much better facilities. When it comes to academics and the overall campus environment I would say that Tennessee Tech leads the way. All schools have problems but IMO, the MTSU campus has become a dangerous place the last few years and I would not want my own kids to attend the school.

Agreeeed!

I am a employee at Tennessee Tech and I can say these coaches are great men, they may not have the best of facilities but what they have is very nice. My son is a junior at Cookeville High School and I would be more then happy for him to attend TTU.