Class A State Tournament

olerockyrebel

You don't follow high school baseball much huh...lol

Outside the Chattanooga area I really don't... I did see Riverside play this week & I can see how they have been so successful. Not sure if I had a typo/auto-correct issue on my phone or just a brain fart; but the error wasn't an intentional slight.

If it makes you feel any better, I do know who Luke Ward is (as a football recruit). I found out this week that he can hit a baseball too! haha!

I agree with you 100%. Again, Doyle, the moonshiner, trying to sound intelligent. LOL... Grammer cop... Logically, why would a private school want to compete with the publics? i guess it strokes there ego.... FCS will have a great time with the West Tn. privates. LOL.... TSSAA needs to evaluate the rules (privates vs. publics) in all sports. They are the true culprits.

Don't be jealous of my intellect and occupation, just keep getting up every morning and trudging off to that job you hate. It's all in good fun boys, don't take yourselves or me too seriously.