Cheatham Head Coaching slot will soon be open

It could quite possibly be the 6 assistant coaching stipends that he thought he was going to receive...

That's certainly could be a part of it, but just a portion of the reason. Jack Jakobik would have to be the one to give the reasons why if he wants them known. But it just goes to show you how messed up our BOE is in CC. We've been in the pot awhile now while the BOE has slowly turned up the heat so it went unnoticed/tolerated until here recently. Jakobik got put in the pot at full boil.

CoachT: Please lock this thread. People with no control over what others on here post are the ones ultimately being punished and accused of leading this group of vengeful posters. I have said in the past and will once again say I HAVE NO OPINION AS IT RELATES TO THE SCHOOL BOARD OR DR. STAN CURTIS! I wish them no harm and carry no ill will toward any of them. It's a lot easier to get by that way.

JJ

Lock the thread based on what? People giving their opinions on what is obviously and anti-athletic school system? Punished?, the best thing that could happen to your brother is if he went elsewhere. He deserves better than this bunch of idiots. Staying is damaging his career.

Once again, I have no opinion on the subject. I could care less either way.

So where does CC stand on hiring a new coach? Did the cubs get to lift weights yesterday? I also saw where the director reassigned the principal to a classroom position. So who do they hire 1st, a principal or a football coach? Does the moving of the principal slow this process down even more?

Edited by CDCC

I never saw that one coming

I am not going to applaud or condemn the job that Mrs. Barrow did at CCHS because I do not know everything that happened but... I do question the intelligence of the central office staff that took an elementary principal, who seemed to be doing a good job on at PES, and moving them to a high school setting. So when you place an administrator in a setting they are unfamiliar with and they fail, is it their fault or the central offices fault for putting them in that position. I am willing to bet that you not hear the central office issuing a statement saying that they made a mistake in putting her in that situation. In my mind this is one more example of poor school leadership coming from the board office in Ashland city.

Don't worry I will clarify for you and say there ain't going to be any admitting to making a mistake by those idiots. If you do question a decision that is made then you better be get ready to be blackballed by the D.O.S. and the cronies. GreenHornet is right in everything he posts. Idiots have plagued this county beyond repair anytime in the immediate future. I've seen many friends get done wrong and have even seen kids and others done wrong by this crew also. Stay away from this job good coaches it's career suicide. I hope some run away like GreenHornet just said.

You have to be joking about Curtis, Webb, or the boe making a mistake! Just look at all the wonderful decisions they have made the past couple of years. The morale in the schools and the community has never been better and there are a plethora of Ivy Leaguers coming out of Cheatham county with the new focus on academics. Everything is just great now! Any educator or person who works with kids could tell you how horrible stability is in young people's lives! All jokes aside Barrow and many others have simply been set up to fail. To describe her transfer to the high school and all the other shuffling of personnel that seems to occur on an annual basis as idiotic is too kind. I could think of some more appropriate terms but they would be edited in this forum. The only semi-intelligent thing they have done recently is hire Coach Stuart as the new hoops coach at Cheatham, but it took another botched hiring and resignation within a week to achieve that result, so hard to give the current regime much credit for that. Still waiting for a football coach and i am sure that in light of recent events that Gruden, Saban, and Bear Bryant's ghost are salivating at the opportunity to coach at a place that receives so much support from the director and his cronies-not to mention the stability! Curtis and company are a real piece of work though. Maybe he and the board need to attend one of those anti-bullying workshops and take heed. They could sure use it! I will continue to post with impunity because I have no relatives or connection to Cheatham county schools and I WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH no matter how embarrassing it is for king Curtis and the others on Olympus-oops I mean Elizabeth St.

The truth is spoken once again by one of my favorite fellow posters. I think howdoitknow2 is the lone poster with a relative in this and find it hilarious that Dr. Doofus and his cronies like Proffitt and Collins actually cited him for the postings on here. If they only knew the truth as we do they would have even more of an egg in their faces. The treatment of Finley and Dawson was absurd. The treatment of Jackson is a crime. Stuart was cheated at first but at least they treated him somewhat well in the end. There's no doubt this director is looking for a get rich quick buyout and that his cronies are trying to mess up as much as possible before they are kicked to the side come election season. King Stanand Queens Michelle and Dianne have made their bed and now it's time to watch them go crashing to the ground like a falling tree.