Cheatham Head Coaching slot will soon be open

You hit the nail on the head Hornet. I would put Collins in that discussion as well. Get rid of all 3 and the healing process can begin. The most sickening thing about Proffitt is that she is local and has done everything in her power to destroy the school system that her own children attended. She is simply an evil and vindictive person who has no business making decisions that have such a profound impact on the future of Cheatham county's youth.

That is correct, but she didnt assume power until after they had all graduated. Then, after retiring from Metro and the state system (while working with Webb), she came back knowing just a LITTLE bit more than everyone in her "ignorant" county.

She is an arrogant, depraved, evil woman with bad intentions............and now, its time for her to go.

Regarding Dianne Proffitt-Why can't a tree just fall on her? Regarding Webb/Curtis-Don't you know Webb and Curtis have a beer one night every week and laugh at how rich they've gotten off of those idiots in Cheatham County?

I don't have a dog in this hunt.But knowing of Mrs Profitt's family tragdy that statement is hitting below the belt.

She is an arrogant, depraved, evil woman with bad intentions............and now, its time for her to go.

LETMETELLYOUWHAT- This last part of the GreenHornet's last post says it all about that woman. In my opinion when it comes to her and Collins there is no such thing as below the belt. They both deserve to be run out of this town on a rail.

I would agree that there is a difference between personal atacks and an open and civil discourse.

Not excusing the personal attacks but I do think they speak to the level of distrust and animosity that parents and members of the community feel towards the schol board and the central office staff. IMHO parents spend lots of time and money on their childrens academic and athletic careers. When it seems that the people in charge of those programs are actively working against their success there is bound to be some type of blowback. That does not excuse those attacks but it does help to explain them.

Did S. Kinnard offically resign or that just a rumor/wishful thinking? Same question about M. Kinnard resigning as the principal of HHS?

I would have to agree that personal attacks are not required if you are in the right. There will be other elections. Voicing your concerns in an organized, civil and informed manner will yield more results that setting limbs on fire and marching on central office.

Waiting until the next election is simply not good enough ks. The seniors at all 3 high schools have been subjected to this crap for 3 years now. Do we not owe it to them to at least try and give them one decent year in their high school experience? Do we just stand down while these 3 tyrants destroy the system(if getting worse is even possible) or do we do everything in our power to get rid of them NOW? I understand your point about personal attacks, but how many people have had their careers or child's education personally attacked and sabotaged by these scoundrels? People are frustrated, angry, and are at the boiling point now. Simply walking away and turning the other cheek will not work with these folks. That is what they want you to do, and as usual it will be the kids who suffer. When I go back to my hometown I know I can go to the school from which I graduated many moons ago and STILL see some of the most influential people in my development. Will anyone who attended Cheatham County Schools have that opportunity ever again? What about the kids at Cheatham who play football? How do you think they feel right about now? What if you were going into your senior year coming off an undefeated season and this is the hand you were dealt? Would you want your parents and the people in the community to wait until the next election or do something NOW? I am skeptical, but I really hope there is a huge turnout on Monday night. The kids in this county at least deserve that.