Top 23 Games for Week 0: Alcoa at Smith County

CoachT

Get yarr names straight big-n, that was the Bridge slapping down names not the Goon. As for privates ..... Maybe a few kids coming out of the woods seeking better education and football but taaaa....most are 2nd and 3rd generation home grown Tornadoes making up the roster there pal....See ya Friday night in the hole !!

I had the names straight. You and APB said different things but carried the same tone, wreaked of arrogance.(That's the cologne that Rick "The Model" Martel" used to use for all the old school wrestling fans.

And, I can't be at the hole due to health issues but I will watch it streaming on the web.

I hope my Owls give it their all Friday! A turnover here and there might give the owls a chance, you never know what will happen. I remember the last time Alcoa came here they blew us out of the water in the semis, won't never forget that. But this year it won't be as bad, IMO. Just like I said SC may catch a break or two and see themselves in the game late. Safe travels to Alcoa and enjoy the Hole!

GO BIG OWLS!!

Gotta make it fun somehow, maybe shouldn't have at you fine SC fans's expense... Ron and Don Wright would be more like it .... Bridge Boy, well LOL he's in a class of his own.... Hope your health returns in time for the playoffs... Oh one more thing, SC school colors Camo?? Remember seeing a sea of it last time down there....I'll be the one in the Maroon polo..... GO ALCOA!

Bridge Boy, !

83? ...gotta be. #GSL

On another note, I'm not even going to this one...plenty of worthy games to watch nearby.

F5 by 35.

Amen.

I also hope you are better soon croz.

As Ron Wright would say, "I was just waiting for you to say something, so I could tell you to shut up."

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

Guest Termite

Gotta make it fun somehow, maybe shouldn't have at you fine SC fans's expense... Ron and Don Wright would be more like it .... Bridge Boy, well LOL he's in a class of his own.... Hope your health returns in time for the playoffs... Oh one more thing, SC school colors Camo?? Remember seeing a sea of it last time down there....I'll be the one in the Maroon polo..... GO ALCOA!

Ole Croz sports the G-ville Blue and white. although he may have some black and gold hid away somewhere;

Your Head Coach Gary Rankin sported the colors years ago. They are the same now as they were then. Oh.....one more thing.....you spelled moron wrong.. although I didn't know they made that type polo...... lol

Edited by Termite

Guest Termite

Good jab there termite. Speaking of the ole coach. Seems he skipped town years ago the same way Maynord just did. The irony of it all huh...almost like it was planned that way.

Rankin went to Riverdale.......Maynord went to Cookville.

Planned.....I don't know but when opportunity knocks....

Rankin was here 7 seasons......in 85 lost the semis to Austin East....who won the championship

Maynord was here 14 seasons...lost in 04 in the semis to Fulton and lost in 06 in the semis to Alcoa...both won the championship.

We'll see what Coach D does........I guess the irony of it is Coach D played for 1 in 85, and coached with the other in 04-06 and now he will look across the field at both this season.....

Edited by Termite

Ole Croz sports the G-ville Blue and white. although he may have some black and gold hid away somewhere;

Your Head Coach Gary Rankin sported the colors years ago. They are the same now as they were then. Oh.....one more thing.....you spelled moron wrong.. although I didn't know they made that type polo...... lol

If I had any black and gold, it would definitely be hidden. My kids had to wear it in T-ball and it about made me sick.lol

But I got through it. What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

However, until next week, Go Owls.

Guest Termite

If I had any black and gold, it would definitely be hidden. My kids had to wear it in T-ball and it about made me sick.lol

But I got through it. What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

However, until next week, Go Owls.

Thanks for the support Croz........get well my friend.