Game of the Week! (Week Zero)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I garuntee you should come watch to this Moore mans stadium and watch the Pirates. I will show you my Murphy Fair book and give you a fudge round and red bull before the game. You think im joking but im not.

Thanks, Roy, I love the game atmosphere over the mountain there at South Pittsburgh. We actually have your game against Polk County on Oct. the 25th as one of our three possible games that Friday. We aren't locking in anything in the second half of the season yet, because we want the freedom to bring the best possible match up each week.

I'd be happy to join you for a fudge round and a red bull if we make it there B) Gotta bring my buddy, Pirate Mike over to join us though.

Edited by FreeAgent11

• 1 month later...

As I said, this will be a weekly event. I'd love for you guys to let us know what you feel is the "can't miss" game for each week of the season. Post the biggest game your team will be involved in this season and we may show up to broadcast the game.

Smith County at Gordonsville Week One. Big as it gets imo. 6500 fans attended last year. The schools are about 6 miles apart. It's a great atmosphere.

Smith County at Gordonsville Week One. Big as it gets imo. 6500 fans attended last year. The schools are about 6 miles apart. It's a great atmosphere.

That was my pick! I wanted that one but was overruled. Will be an awesome game with G-ville losing so many seniors and Maynord no longer at Smith County. I'm told we will be in Chapel Hill that week for The Forrest/Cascade game.

Edited by FreeAgent11