Can any one stop Krammer this year?

Coffetalk

I think Rex Shotts can beat him. I am also interested in seeing what upcoming freshman Evans does against Krammer? I think if Evans gets strong enough he can beat him on wider variety of technique. 220 should be an intresting weight class with

Krammer

Shotts

Davis

Evans

Little Boykin

Edited by Coffetalk

I think Rex Shotts can beat him. I am also interested in seeing what upcoming freshman Evans does against Krammer? I think if Evans gets strong enough he can beat him on wider variety of technique. 220 should be an intresting weight class with

Krammer

Shotts

Davis

Evans

Little Boykin

Trust me son. Kramer has paid his dues. The junior is already a two time state medalist. Is looking for his first state championship. He is hungry!!! I promise you this... You will not out work him. Kramer is going all over the country getting as many matches as he can Nationally. That is key to success. 2 trips to virginia beach, he made all american both times. (both individually and duals team) also awarded the most falls award individually with five pins. Brute Nationals Champion (2nd Time). Works consisitantly with Allen, Nicola, Becker, Been to Penn State camp. and the list goes on... I do not like to put the pressure on kids but... My money is on Kramer!!

I think shots can beat him idk about evans he is a beast but he isnt gonna beat him this year in my honest opinion. He has worked really hard tho. B4 he went to cali he was trainning with jeb davis and chad Solomon. Evans has definitely not wasted his time this summer

Before he left he said he was gonna be training with Derick Jones the number 5 220 in the nation. Has Krammer been training with anyone like that? I'm picking Evans theirs no way he can't win with everything he's been doing to be the best.

Edited by Coffetalk

I will bet on Kramer. He's logged tons of miles this off season getting great competition, so he hasn't been sitting around. He's also been working with the Cumberland University group that has coaches Andrew Nicola, Brandon Becker, and Dave Herman. Also, during the season, I'm sure Coach Hamm gives him all he wants (albeit it may be 30-45 seconds at a time, lol). The others listed are talented, but I think Kramer is on a different level right now.