So what did this Win do 4 us?? (Rockwood)

99ALLTHEWAY

It takes 5 wins to win the championship. Rockwood will probably have to go to Sweetwater in Round 2 and if they win that would probably go to Oz in round 3. Then they would have to play Tyner or the Nashville privates on the road.

Posted by 99ALLTHEWAY:

just 1 more guestion!! will the scores be on the scoreboard??? so i will be able to stay up to date. but thanks so much!!! :D:o:D:):)

sorry i know i said only 1 more, but here is another one. how many more game will they play and have to win if they want to go to state???

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! :)

Happy Valley looks to be a different team from four weeks ago. They have more confidence and have some key players back. It will be difficult for Rockwood to repeat the 34-7 score it placed on the Warriors. The team that plays with more emotion, and the fewest mistakes will win the ballgame and move on to play Sweetwater.

Happy Valley looks to be a different team from four weeks ago. They have more confidence and have some key players back. It will be difficult for Rockwood to repeat the 34-7 score it placed on the Warriors. The team that plays with more emotion, and the fewest mistakes will win the ballgame and move on to play Sweetwater.