District 10A - 2013

Shep

NCS looks better than advertised. More size, power, and depth than in years passed. CA is same ol CA. Which means good. JB has good raw talent but lacks the coaching and strategy to pass CA or NC. That's not meant to be a diss just the truth. I have only seen NC in person and they have D1 talent on both sides. 34,44,50, and if he was a little taller maybe 52. The scary thing about them is 99% of their offensive production is by sophomores. The train is only driven by a senior qb and a more than solid senior wr in Downey. 34 still has lots of learning to do as a runner. Missed a lot of cuts and lanes and still went over the century mark on none carries. Now that should scare the rest of 1A because mark my words every SEC school will want him before he is done.

He meant bought. NC could not afford this kind of talent. #hater

Yep, he meant bought. I seem to recall a similar thread last year about CA by him.  Sometimes you just gotta recognize that maybe the other guy is smarter, stronger, better prepared, worked harder, out schemed you, or just out played you.  Then, you try to get better.  HC beat us last year by wanting it more, not cheating.    Congrats on a solid win NCS.  

NCS looks better than advertised. More size, power, and depth than in years passed. CA is same ol CA. Which means good. JB has good raw talent but lacks the coaching and strategy to pass CA or NC. That's not meant to be a diss just the truth. I have only seen NC in person and they have D1 talent on both sides. 34,44,50, and if he was a little taller maybe 52. The scary thing about them is 99% of their offensive production is by sophomores. The train is only driven by a senior qb and a more than solid senior wr in Downey. 34 still has lots of learning to do as a runner. Missed a lot of cuts and lanes and still went over the century mark on none carries. Now that should scare the rest of 1A because mark my words every SEC school will want him before he is done.

3 NCS boys making official visits at 2 SEC schools today.  2 will probably come home with offers.  The third is too young for that sort of thing ;)  Congrats guys!!

No I meant bought! I'm not a hater. NC has a great team but all those kids didn't just show up at NC's doors and say I'm here to play for your team that played average in the last few years. I'm sure NC's BOUGHT team will have no problem with the rest of the district. Don't get me wrong if one day my son is good enough to be noticed I will shop for the best team and offers also. My point is that public and private schools should not be in the same district. Public schools have a big disadvantage in regard to enticing athletes and not just with monetary means. I'm not being disrespectful to the team or players from what I saw and heard from the HC players these NC players had more sportsmanship and better attitude than in years past and they have many exceptional athletes just knocking the system that TSSAA has in place.

What schools?

I guess it's okay to say since the schools contacted Coach Brothers and it's being done the right way..........2 boys left at 4am so they could tour, eat breakfast, and catch a game that kicks off at 11:21am our time.  And the other boy is traveling about 5 minutes north to watch James Franklin's team.

Edited by NCSdad1962