District 10A - 2013

Shep

Looks like you have D1 ignorance too LOL. You've pretty much described the polar opposite of JB. JB is a team that lacks raw talent but makes up for it with coaching and strategy. Coach Adkins' record speaks for itself, go look it up some time.

That's the truth, end of story. Edited by Shep

Yeah, East Robertson looked much improved.  They were able to drive the ball on us and hit some big pass plays as well.  We are injury riddled right now and pretty thin at a bunch of spots.  But ER played well I thought, and should win some more games this season from what I saw.  We were very fortunate to get out with a win.  Their coaches that I had the opportunity to talk to were first class too - I was impressed with them.  

Sorry to hear that you guys are banged up.  I hope that isn't the case when we come up there in Nov.  Enjoyed watching Mr. Rugen play a couple of times last year.  Very exciting with the ball.  I see you are at Collinwood this week.  That was one ugly game we played against them last year.  We had boys with all kinds of cuts, etc. on their lower legs from intentional gougings.

Looks like you have D1 ignorance too LOL.  You've pretty much described the polar opposite of JB.  JB is a team that lacks raw talent but makes up for it with coaching and strategy.  Coach Adkins' record speaks for itself, go look it up some time.

Hey Moto and Shep,  We know what we will be up against in 2 weeks.  Your school has a storied history and in HS football that is definitely worth some bragging rights.  Just looking forward to some hard-nosed action on the field and two great coaches battling minds on the sidelines.

LOL I'm not sure why people keep saying "Seriously?" to me.  I'm serious.  Watkins told me that last week when I said SC would beat HC and guess what...they did.  I watched both teams in the ER jamboree and SC was the better team.

My logic with NC needing to be A LOT better to be considered the clear cut favorite is based off the fact that they didn't even win the district last year.  I'm sure you watched JB play NC last year; were those teams not very even?  To be the clear cut favorite (over JB) I'd expect them to be A LOT better.

I'm not saying they're not A LOT better.  As I stated, I haven't seen NC so y'all could very well take the district.  We'll find out in less than two weeks!

That makes sense.  Last year's bout was a good one and I expect we'll see much the same in 2 weeks.  

I've never seen a team improve the way we did last year from playing CA the first time to playing them again in the playoffs.  We have not been tested yet this year, so it's hard to say where this team is compared to last year's team.  I believe our first true test will come in Cedar Hill.

By far NC's team is by far the best I've seen play this season so far and from talking to our players they have great attitudes and sportsmanship also. The fact still remains you can recruit and we can't so you should be in the private sector. And for you cowboy mom ncdad and gorin you have showed you true colors by the comments you made I only said your team was bought.

NCS did win the district last year along with CA , check your facts!

LOL I'm not sure why people keep saying "Seriously?" to me.  I'm serious.  Watkins told me that last week when I said SC would beat HC and guess what...they did.  I watched both teams in the ER jamboree and SC was the better team.

My logic with NC needing to be A LOT better to be considered the clear cut favorite is based off the fact that they didn't even win the district last year.  I'm sure you watched JB play NC last year; were those teams not very even?  To be the clear cut favorite (over JB) I'd expect them to be A LOT better.

I'm not saying they're not A LOT better.  As I stated, I haven't seen NC so y'all could very well take the district.  We'll find out in less than two weeks!

By far NC's team is by far the best I've seen play this season so far and from talking to our players they have great attitudes and sportsmanship also. The fact still remains you can recruit and we can't so you should be in the private sector. And for you cowboy mom ncdad and gorin you have showed you true colors by the comments you made I only said your team was bought.

I'm not sure what "true colors" you are referring to.  Just trying to correct your misguided "bought" statement.  Please go back and read what I said in my replies.  There was never any disrespect intended.  I believed your one-liner to be out of line.