District 10A - 2013

Shep

I thought that Houston Co. would carry last year's success over to this year and be pretty decent again.  But the fact that they gave up 31 points to a Waverly team that can be described as awful at best is concerning.  There is no way Waverly should score 31 on any team in the State.  If Houston Co. lost some key injuries it could be difficult for them @ Stewart Co.  Moran is tough but I would think Stewart Co. will be decent with Findley at the head spot.

Ok maybe not...but takeahak doesn't know what he is talking about.

Sorry you take offense FlowerPower but I've seen Waverly. Very young team with a couple athletes but not very good. The fact that Waverly had to come from behind to beat Perry Co. is just another sign that the team is way down this year.

Unfortunately in. 11-AA could be a long road for you this year. Maybe you have taken over for Papatiger wearing the rosé colored glasses. I'm all about rooting for your team but be realistic about what you got. Unless of course you are a coach at which time you shouldn't be realistic with your team. But of course you shouldn't be getting on CoachT if you're a coach either. This is just all IMHO of course.

quote name="takeahack" post="3002117" timestamp="1378056948"]

Sorry you take offense FlowerPower but I've seen Waverly. Very young team with a couple athletes but not very good. The fact that Waverly had to come from behind to beat Perry Co. is just another sign that the team is way down this year.

Unfortunately in. 11-AA could be a long road for you this year. Maybe you have taken over for Papatiger wearing the rosé colored glasses. I'm all about rooting for your team but be realistic about what you got. Unless of course you are a coach at which time you shouldn't be realistic with your team. But of course you shouldn't be getting on CoachT if you're a coach either. This is just all IMHO of course.

Never said we were great and going to beat everyone we play. BUT what do you expect when we have a young team? For you to say what you said isnt saying much..considering we did almost be Houston and we did beat Perry. Not bad for a young team. 57 points in 2 games isnt bad either. Obviously with as strong as our district is..it will be a rough road but its all about getting better as a team and playing our best and hopefully producing wins. Maybe as young as they are next year will be a good year. In the mean time...we will keep working and hopefully shut haters like you up.

You guys make it seem like y'all beat a Perry County team that has 10+ All State players again. All of those guys are gone and we run a totally different offense and we're still very very young and unexperienced. We are ALOT better than what we played the other night but we had Way to many mistakes on the defensive end. Hope you guys have a great and healthy season!