Top 23 Games for Week 0: Coalfield at Copper Basin

CoachT

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets go Big Red! against the odds, nobody giving us a chance...but hey what's new? go out there and leave it all on the field and strange things happen! I believe in the mighty cougars! ill be at the game pumped and ready for some cougar football! gonna be weird watching instead of playing but ill be the biggest fan in that whole stadium! lets shock the world! GO COUGARS!

Edited by cbcougar15

Well, that was easy. I agree, though

Shocker, I hear good things about Humboldt and Collinwood in the west. If Coalfield and SP meet I think it will be a good game. Much like last year's SP and Gordonsville game. You never know with this stupid playoff setup. Coalfield and SP could be in the same quadrant meeting in the second round.

I'm going to make a prediction. Copper Basin is obviously excited for this game. After this game tomorrow night, Coalfield will win going away. Basin fans will be on here saying how Coalfield has the best 1A team they have ever seen. Is Coalfield going to be very good? Yes! The best ever in 1A? No.

just wonderin.. who do you think is the best 1A team ever

Edited by RegisP90X