Top 23 Games for Week 0: Coalfield at Copper Basin

CoachT

CoachT has chosen 23 Week 0 games, using last year's season records, to use for our initial 2013 Big Ones Contest. Each week or so throughout the summer I will add another 3 games to the list in order to give us plenty of time to discuss each round of games. A few other games may be added later.

Each week you can check out last year's schedules and results for the teams listed by going to their 2012 schedules.

Coalfield at Copper Basin

After following the discussion on our message boards and making your decision you can make your picks in our Big Ones Contest

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Copper Basin will keep it respectable for a while but Coalfield is too good.

Well i just heard Bible will miss at least 2 to three games(tore a tendon in his shoulder making a tackle)it still won't matter Basin lost to much from last yr,with those big boys up front the Ambassador could run all day!LoL!Coalfield big in this one.

Well i just heard Bible will miss at least 2 to three games(tore a tendon in his shoulder making a tackle)it still won't matter Basin lost to much from last yr,with those big boys up front the Ambassador could run all day!LoL!Coalfield big in this one.

He will be just fine...since it's on this forum now...he will be back hopefully by Copper Basin.

Edited by jackets34