Friday Night Main Event Pre-Season Top Ten in 4A

What up Boski!!! I have been at practice everyday. Don't tell anybody "but we gone be good". Our O and D lines are good and they have great depth. It wont be alot of going both ways this year. We not hosting the jamboree this year. We playing at Overton's jamboree on the 16th and then of course we hosting The Dickerson Road Bowl on the 23rd against Hunters Lane. I have a season ticket packet compliments of me for you this year. Just holla at me before the 1st game.

What up Boski!!! I have been at practice everyday. Don't tell anybody "but we gone be good". Our O and D lines are good and they have great depth. It wont be alot of going both ways this year. We not hosting the jamboree this year. We playing at Overton's jamboree on the 16th and then of course we hosting The Dickerson Road Bowl on the 23rd against Hunters Lane. I have a season ticket packet compliments of me for you this year. Just holla at me before the 1st game.

Yes sir that's whats up!!! ..don't worry i wont tell a soul that "we gone be good" ..just yet!! :thumb:..

i'm make sure to be there ..man i cant wait for this season to get underway.

i'm post one of my email so you can send me some info on how to contact you about that season ticket packet!!

dboskit @ yahoo . com

Thanks!! ..I really appreciate that!!!

• 2 weeks later...

No way Signal is in the top ten. We'z small, weak, and slow this year. Murphy's pole says we won't even win our district. Even Reaction says little 3a Notre Dame will whip up on us. http://cdn.coacht.com/boards/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/icon_cry.gif

I was told we were by far the smallest, weakest and slowest team at 4 way scrimmage Friday.

Cant wait to play you guys at the end of the year...

Friday Night Main Event is a show aired on 93.9 FM from 4-6 pm each Friday night during Football season. We interview Coaches and provide information on the biggest games for that particular night. We air our show on location at whatever game we decide to cover that given Friday. Here is our preseason top 10 for Class 4A:

1. Knoxville Fulton

2. Greeneville

3. Elizabethton

4. Signal Mountain

5. Giles County

6. White House

7. Trezevant

8. Knoxville Catholic

9. Liberty

10. Crockett County (tie)

10. Lexington (tie)

Teams to watch: Loudon, Dyersburg, Jackson Northside, Pearl Cohn

did signal mountain pick up a defense this offseason???

no way they are top 5...or top 10...maplewood can have that spot

did signal mountain pick up a defense this offseason???

no way they are top 5...or top 10...maplewood can have that spot

what up dhstennis ...Maplewood will have it soon enough

it is almost that time ..im saving my hype until then!

Edited by boski