Farragut Admirals

sports19

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought your freshmen team was the best around last year. How many of them will make the starting lineup?

The o-line will have 2 or 3 and the running back. This could be a really long year for Farragut those first five games are some hard ones and only playing one at home.

They've certainly got a tough schedule, but you never know. If they can find a way to win a couple of those first 5 games, I think they'll go 4-6, maybe 5-5. Otherwise, this will be a long season for Farragut.

Look on the bright side Goman01 - They should beat HVA and Heritage. Plus, OR, LC, Bearden, and WB are winnable games.

They've certainly got a tough schedule, but you never know. If they can find a way to win a couple of those first 5 games, I think they'll go 4-6, maybe 5-5. Otherwise, this will be a long season for Farragut.

Look on the bright side Goman01 - They should beat HVA and Heritage. Plus, OR, LC, Bearden, and WB are winnable games.

Not from what I saw Heritage is the only game and maybe HVA. If they get by the first five games without to my people getting hurt Fulton will be a ruff one at there place.

Not from what I saw Heritage is the only game and maybe HVA. If they get by the first five games without to my people getting hurt Fulton will be a ruff one at there place.

Maybe Goman is just giving us Oak Ridger's a false sense of hope leading into the showdown with The Ads. Watch, when we play them they will beat us 30-0 lol jk

I saw them in spring and what I saw in Farragut is what you normally see from them - big linemen, a couple of good skill players on offense, and a defense that won't knock your socks off, will be well coached and fundamentally sound.

And for the poster who said they only have 45 players out - not the day I was there in spring practice. They had easily twice that many on the field.

I saw them in spring and what I saw in Farragut is what you normally see from them - big linemen, a couple of good skill players on offense, and a defense that won't knock your socks off, will be well coached and fundamentally sound.

And for the poster who said they only have 45 players out - not the day I was there in spring practice. They had easily twice that many on the field.

Yeah. I wont believe those numbers till i see it with my own 2 eyes.