Farragut Admirals

sports19

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its ok to generate hate within the context of athletic competition, as long as it stays within that context. We get a kick out of the OR and Maryville fans as well. How an OR topic can fill page after page of squabbling with themselves, or how Maryville can keep raging about 1 mistake an official makes and that's how their season is defined ( I half expected to see some videos posted on bad calls in the Ensworth scrimmage, as that's the only way possible Maryville can lose apparently ).

I think its ok to generate hate within the context of athletic competition, as long as it stays within that context. We get a kick out of the OR and Maryville fans as well. How an OR topic can fill page after page of squabbling with themselves, or how Maryville can keep raging about 1 mistake an official makes and that's how their season is defined ( I half expected to see some videos posted on bad calls in the Ensworth scrimmage, as that's the only way possible Maryville can lose apparently ).

Lol , hilarious , maybe you need to go back and read some of your fellow fan's posts after that game I'm talking about .

It's nice to know you are at least keeping up with both programs by reading our threads :)