Top 23 Games for Week 0: Camden at South Gibson

CoachT

Update: Huge loss for South Gibson! Senior Lineman Marshall Pearson is out or the entire season with both an acl and a mcl tear. The injury was sustained in the Peabody scrimmage. Also junior Chandler Whitaker was injured a couple weeks ago at West Carroll, but he should be back in a few weeks. No word on who will be the replacement

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Camden's O-line look this year?

Big. strong and the Guards are fast   when i say big   we got one 6'6" 325 and he doesn't dwarf anyone on  our line by any means.Strong the littlest guy benched over 400 lbs at the lift-a-thon,  I wouldn't want to feed this bunch. Biggest line we have had a few years...2010 probably,  

Big. strong and the Guards are fast   when i say big   we got one 6'6" 325 and he doesn't dwarf anyone on  our line by any means.Strong the littlest guy benched over 400 lbs at the lift-a-thon,  I wouldn't want to feed this bunch. Biggest line we have had a few years...2010 probably,  

Big 'ole boy with a flat top huh???

What about Quarterback? How did he look in the jamboree?

we didn't look particularly good at the jamboree as a whole .Very vanilla but that's how we played it last seasons jamboree and the one before too. Vicks one pass was long and on target  but was tipped away last second on a very fine play by Brucetons #3. I imaging our passing game is going to rely more on our WR catching passes than Vick being able to throw it. He has the arm,accuracy  and the smarts to get it done.

Would have to agree with Beagle.  Camden did not shine on either side of the line at the Huntingdon jamboree.  Vanilla offense and passive defense.  I expect both teams will be making final adjustments based on their last performance and each will be ready to play this Friday.  Game should be very interesting.