Dyersburg Trojans vs JCM Cougars Week 0

specialed

Specialed you better hope JCM wins, with all this talk and expertise you have imparted on us. If JCM gets spanked, well if you had half a brain then you better stay off of coacht and bury the other half of your brain in your studies or you will not graduate.

Also, there are no Dyersburg fans here making predictions?

Oh getting kind of touchy.  I'm not a student, just a fan that will not let people like you try and down schools like JCM.  Schools that get a bad rap, when people don't really know the character and hard work these kids put into it.  Trust me, I have a brain, its you that need to bury yours so you can have peas in your garden.  Take it in fun, though :rolleyes:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh getting kind of touchy.  I'm not a student, just a fan that will not let people like you try and down schools like JCM.  Schools that get a bad rap, when people don't really know the character and hard work these kids put into it.  Trust me, I have a brain, its you that need to bury yours so you can have peas in your garden.  Take it in fun, though :rolleyes:

Specialed, you may not realize this, but you appear insecure about JCM, for whatever reason or whatever baggage.  You made several Freudian slips in some of your post about the players or school not getting the respect/recognition.  As you know, respect is earned, not given.  You work hard, but that hard work is not for recognition, it is for self-achievement and team achievement.  

I nor have I seen any anyone in this thread down JCM, other than them stating the historical recent past performance of the JCM football team.  The coming season may be different.  The football team will have to prove that, not you.

BY THE WAY; based on what you say, if JCM beats Dyersburg, then they have accomplished nothing, as Dyersburg does not appear to be a formable foe.  Right?

By the way Specialed,  we really appreciate your score prediction, it has been posted in the TROJAN LOCKER room - it really seems to get the kids fired up looking at it going out to practice.

Memphis Trezevant totally out ran, out hit , out everything a Dyersburg team in the  playoffs last year.  Dyersburg was a fast team themselves last year.  This year not so fast and JCM is the same kind of team Trezevant was last year, but have a way better passing game,  Playing on turf won't help Dyersburg but JCM speed will be too much for the Trojans.  My prediction JCM 30  Dyersburg 14

question, did you even see trez play dyersburg???? because if JCM is better, and their passing game is better than trez, then JCM will beat dyersburg 75 to 0 and JCM could win the 4A title, and the 5A, and give Maryville a run for their money at 6A.

dyersburg and trez were deadlocked for most of the game, except that trez shut dyersburg O and dyersburg d was on the field the entire game, defense ran out of gas mid way in third, where trez started to score,  most of their points came late in third and fourth quarters. dyersburg was average speed at best, not fast.

I am starting to suspect you are more hot air and BS than knowledge, especially with 40 post.

Edited by mg

Specialed, you may not realize this, but you appear insecure about JCM, for whatever reason or whatever baggage.  You made several Freudian slips in some of your post about the players or school not getting the respect/recognition.  As you know, respect is earned, not given.  You work hard, but that hard work is not for recognition, it is for self-achievement and team achievement.  

I nor have I seen any anyone in this thread down JCM, other than them stating the historical recent past performance of the JCM football team.  The coming season may be different.  The football team will have to prove that, not you.

BY THE WAY; based on what you say, if JCM beats Dyersburg, then they have accomplished nothing, as Dyersburg does not appear to be a formable foe.  Right?

By the way Specialed,  we really appreciate your score prediction, it has been posted in the TROJAN LOCKER room - it really seems to get the kids fired up looking at it going out to practice.

Well that makes 2 fired up teams, do you not think the trash being posted on here by you and others, is not on JCM board.  They are chomping at the bit to get over there.  The pressure will be all on Dyersburg.  New turf, the whole town watching, JCM not bringing a "scrub" team to town, trash talking, and you may lose the game....what will all the boosters think, what will the parents think, what will the town think, all that money means high expectations.  JCM has no worries cause they started from the bottom and now they are here.  When Dyersburg fall behind, the doubt will creep in and JCM will not back off.  Put that on your board and play with anger, God have mercy on you cause JCM wil not. 

question, did you even see trez play dyersburg???? because if JCM is better, and their passing game is better than trez, then JCM will beat dyersburg 75 to 0 and JCM could win the 4A title, and the 5A, and give Maryville a run for their money at 6A.

dyersburg and trez were deadlocked for most of the game, except that trez shut dyersburg O and dyersburg d was on the field the entire game, defense ran out of gas mid way in third, where trez started to score,  most of their points came late in third and fourth quarters. dyersburg was average speed at best, not fast.

I am starting to suspect you are more hot air and BS than knowledge, especially with 40 post.

I didn't see the game in person but have seen the film.  All I can say is Trezevant was just throwing backyard bombs, whereas JCM have a crisp passing attack and awesome run attack this year, pick your poison.  I will let you know how the scrimmage turn out against Martin Westview today at UTM.  They are Preseason 3A ranked 6 or 7th in the state.  JCM will familiarize themselves with turf today.  Come up and watch at 4:45

Only BS is my Bachelor's Degree. :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol:   

Edited by specialed

Well that makes 2 fired up teams, do you not think the trash being posted on here by you and others, is not on JCM board. They are chomping at the bit to get over there. The pressure will be all on Dyersburg. New turf, the whole town watching, JCM not bringing a "scrub" team to town, trash talking, and you may lose the game....what will all the boosters think, what will the parents think, what will the town think, all that money means high expectations. JCM has no worries cause they started from the bottom and now they are here. When Dyersburg fall behind, the doubt will creep in and JCM will not back off. Put that on your board and play with anger, God have mercy on you cause JCM wil not.

It is just a game even if dburg goes 0 and 10 they still get a new stadium at the end of the season.

Small town that supports our schools win or loose.

FYI the rest of the campus is also undergoing a major renovation so it is not just about football

Mr. dhstennis are you saying the boys at JCM don't care about their school work?  You say you don't know a single Dyersburg player, the proof is all in your name....dhstennis- probably dyersburg high school tennis, oh you are the the coach for a minor sport.  Well, I'm not going to lie and say JCM don't know your players, in fact they know everything about them.  Tell number 8 that the Defense for JCM love to chop down the big trees and number 7, it's going to be physical.

hook...line...and sinker ED...i put it on the table...and u bit :hungry: ...thanking sir...

tuesday after the usj scrimmage...i was actually standing right beside the jcm huddle as ur head coach said something to the effect of..."make sure u guys show up for class tomorrow...i dont wana hear anything from any teachers about u boys showin up late"...so i draw from that part of the speech that academics is a major requirement for participation on the jcm football team...but please...please...try to make something out of nothing like uv been discriminated against

also...i am a liberty fan...u are no sherlock holmes...ive said on many occasions after putting coacht posers...yes posers in their place as they get on here and blow hot air about their teams...that i am from Missouri...

on to ur next ridiculous post about trezevant...TBC

That just shows that you have no idea of West Tennessee Football.  Why do you post if you are no sense of football?  Terrance Kinnie was only a dynamic playmaker at quarterback last year, 3 year starter, and oh by the way West Tennessee Sophmore of the Year by Jackson Sun.  You wouldn't know that though since you really don't know football.  Don't further embarrass yourself or I can post the twitter messages that have been sent. Oh, you are a parent of 64 or number 64 himself.  Note taken.

he doesnt really need me or anyone to speak for him...but is it at all possible that he graduated in 64??? is there even a 64 on the trojan team???

as i was born in the 80s...its really hard for me to imagine folks bein born so many years ago...but geez...miracles do happen

I didn't see the game in person but have seen the film.  All I can say is Trezevant was just throwing backyard bombs, whereas JCM have a crisp passing attack and awesome run attack this year, pick your poison.  I will let you know how the scrimmage turn out against Martin Westview today at UTM.  They are Preseason 3A ranked 6 or 7th in the state.  JCM will familiarize themselves with turf today.  Come up and watch at 4:45

Only BS is my Bachelor's Degree. :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol:   

jcm completed 2 passes against usj tuesday

crisp...definitely not how i would describe that part of the jcm offense...everyone u play is going to load up on the run...

covington beat trezevant by 5 points...covington beat milan by 2 TDs...milan beat camden by 25...Camden beat jcm by 22...

now in my mind...that is a whole lot of ground for jcm to make up...to even be close to trezevants level...22+25+14-5=56

so by my totally unscientific sciencetific hypothesis...trezevant was 56 points a game better than jcm last season

also...trezevant actually plays defense...i believe they were pretty large as well...something jcm is not...Kris Todd isnt able to play each oline position every snap...and i dont recall him playing defense at all tuesday at usj

ED...go check out the scores of trezevants games last season...they had 5 shutouts last year...5...it took a while but i checked...for JCM to have 5 shutout performances total...not in 1 season...but the last 5 total...the 5th one...or 1st however u wana count it goes all the way back to october 21, 2005...until now...jcm has had all of 5 shutouts by the defense...that is some serious ground to make up

DHS Tennis has called me out before as I have beat my team chest, and I guess I deserved it, maybe, we all want to beat our team chest...but let JCM prove their worth on the field....

Really, specialed, Dyersburg is simply remodeling a campus that is more than 40 years old. It is not a football crazy town. Academics is #1, and will always be #1.

About 30% of the Junior class, each year scores more than 28 on the ACT. There is approximately 900 students, of which there are about 200 seniors. That senior class garners about 7 million dollars in academic scholarships. It is not uncommon for several students to attend Harvard, Military Academies, or other prestigious institutions.

We are far more proud of our academic accomplishments vs any sports programs.

Dyersburg High School is diverse, with about 40% minority. Strict discipline/academic policy at all schools have made for success for all of our students.

One of those exceptional products is your JCM Coach....he was a very good student and a good athlete (except he had hard hands lol)

Edited by mg