Greenback 2013

orngnblk

whats greenback got coming back? i know very little about yall im a west carroll fan

13 to 15 srs,15 jrs most all have varsity experience,brought back almost the whole offensive line.Still trying to work some bugs out but we will be a solid team.Have a tough schedule have to stay healthy,with the new skipper going to have a much more physical team(finally)!

Sprained collarbone out a week more than likely,should be back for Polk scrimmage.Told me he is playing fri against Seq and I said I don't think so,can't blame him doesn't want to miss a thing!Going to see the ortho this morn just to make sure.

Well good...sprained an out a week is a lot better than broken an out a few weeks. An I bet that week will probably seem like a eternity to him.

O and B will we have everyone back for Polk scrim?Hows matback doing?

Unfortunatly no #66 will still be out,he is doing a lot better just precautionary making sure he is healthy for Sweetwater.Should play against Maryville in Jam.I talked to MBack Tues he calls about once a week getting info on the Cherokees.