Any talent in Region 1?

jakefromstatefarm

Greenville won't disappoint this season. They may have lost a few but they also still have guys like boatman, vance, and bowman. I really like their chances in the small school setting. I believe boatman will win a state title with ease. Vance has a great shot at placing. I believe bowman will make some noise this season if he is still at 52. He's a really tough kidm

Austin Frye should be the one to beat. He is your Region Champion. He will be huge even if he goes up to 152. Tyler Dean will be another force to be reckoned with. He wrestled Spangler within one point this summer while weighing 170. As for their teammate, he is listed in the football program as 180 pounds. It should be a fun year!

Roll Tribe!

Austin Frye should be the one to beat. He is your Region Champion. He will be huge even if he goes up to 152. Tyler Dean will be another force to be reckoned with. He wrestled Spangler within one point this summer while weighing 170. As for their teammate, he is listed in the football program as 180 pounds. It should be a fun year!

Roll Tribe!

Agreed. Frye is probably the one to beat at just about any weight he goes. The way he picked Cline apart in the finals last season was ridiculas. Dean could pick up a region title this season at 60 or 70. DB is the team to beat this season in general.

Agreed. Frye is probably the one to beat at just about any weight he goes. The way he picked Cline apart in the finals last season was ridiculas. Dean could pick up a region title this season at 60 or 70. DB is the team to beat this season in general.

Actually those are nice kids - are you all sure you wanted to do this to them?  ;)

Yeah I had too...  Happy Fall Friends!

Edited by marshiebaby

Good lord. Are y'all sensitive up that way this year? Just the mention of a contender shouldn't cause a stir. The Hill should not worry surely. Well at least not in Region 1 right? How dare anyone think they could gain ground or possibly get better.

On a side note - Sorry Humor for taking your role of sarcasm.

Good lord. Are y'all sensitive up that way this year? Just the mention of a contender shouldn't cause a stir. The Hill should not worry surely. Well at least not in Region 1 right? How dare anyone think they could gain ground or possibly get better.

On a side note - Sorry Humor for taking your role of sarcasm.

Dang where is my like button, oh yeah oops... ;)

Good to know. I don't believe my kids were aware of this.... I'll pass the word.

Didn't mean to offend anyone. Its just my opinion. They did win the individual region title last season and have 5 returning qualifiers with 2 of them being champions. Also the returning champs (Frye and Begley) have a great chance at placing this season. Edited by newcoach215