Any talent in Region 1?

jakefromstatefarm

I have DB 3rd & The Hill at 4th in my preseason poll. 

I expect a suprise upset as Volunteer and David Crockett will be the Region 1 representatives at State Duals.  Crockett's wrestling team will be so fired up over the score run up in the football game that they will blank The Hill.  Volunteer, since they obviously don't have a football team will be stating wrestling practice early (all under the unbrella of a club, no doubt, with a non Varsity coach--so as not to break any T$$AA rules) and will knock of DB in the Semis.  I predicit it will be an all out brawl in the finals--winner is still a toss up....

....Said no one ever

Now stop trying to steal my role Baller!

I have DB 3rd & The Hill at 4th in my preseason poll.

I expect a suprise upset as Volunteer and David Crockett will be the Region 1 representatives at State Duals. Crockett's wrestling team will be so fired up over the score run up in the football game that they will blank The Hill. Volunteer, since they obviously don't have a football team will be stating wrestling practice early (all under the unbrella of a club, no doubt, with a non Varsity coach--so as not to break any T$$AA rules) and will knock of DB in the Semis. I predicit it will be an all out brawl in the finals--winner is still a toss up....

....Said no one ever

Now stop trying to steal my role Baller!

Hahahaha. Love the references.

No worries Humor. Just couldn't keep my mouth closed.

Newcoach - Dont worry speaking for myself I am never offended here, I just like the banter and to have a little fun with my wrestling following friends, yes sometimes I have an opinion too and throw it out there, if people dont like it - I like you at least hope they are not (to) offended by it as well. :)

Edited by marshiebaby

Sounds like some people are getting a little nervous that others are climbing up their "Hill"!

Worried ?  Lord no...!  I am guessing the Hill welcomes the competition - a rising tide floats all boats anyway.  Personally think the Hill is in real good shape this year - with excellent leadership and some very strong and determined wrestlers. 

Why aren't the Region 1 wrestlers that worked so hard in the off season entered in Super 32? Don't see any DB wrestlers at all, Science Hill has 3 and Tennessee High has 5 no Greeneville, no Morristown West. What's up?

DB has a lot of kids doing other sports right now. When you say no Greenville or Morristown West i assume you're referring to Boatman and Broyles not being in the tournament. Not sure why those guys aren't competing. Boatman probably had something come up but I don't believe Griffen wrestled there last year either. I'm more surprised Williams isn't going.