High School Soccer

AAASOCCER

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy Daisy 2-1 over ND

Word I got from afar was that Soddy had a parent tossed out on his "Sneeze" by the ref in the first half and ND had to play more than half the game without a goalie (Red Card & possibly a questionable call at that). Now it appears that ND will have to play North Red Bank (Signal Mountain) Tuesday for the District Championship without one of the best; if not the best Goalies in the area. WOW! Hope Boogerette can step up next week in the back and save the day.

Someone there, want to chime in? Either color glasses will do for me. Booger interested.

No Booger your glasses are seeing just fine when it comes to ND's keeper. She is a very good keeper and any team in the area would love to have her on their team. The only keeper I might rate above her is Bradley's keeper. Just sayin

I am gonna have to give McMinn's keeper the nod in this conversation when it comes to teams we have played. I have not seen ND goalie so I won't chime in on her.

No Booger your glasses are seeing just fine when it comes to ND's keeper. She is a very good keeper and any team in the area would love to have her on their team. The only keeper I might rate above her is Bradley's keeper. Just sayin

Grace keeper is good although as a late bloomer with less than 2 years of total club ball experience she's still developing, especially with her foot skills, so in terms of overall physical ability and athleticism, maybe not as good as her cousins before her or some others. 

However, although I don't know too much personally about the other keepers in town, in terms of intangibles like leadership, courage, game knowledge, ability to direct and organize a defense and work ethic, she's tough to beat and I would put her up against ANYONE in regards to total team value.  At least that's what some D1 schools are saying...

Of course, I'm even more biased than RR and should probably recuse myself from discussing this topic any further. :rolleyes:

You will have to excuse me MVM....when any hot topic or issue comes up on Soddy, all that seniority just demands you be thrown in the mix for an answer....though i have not been able to see all these goalies mentioned on these post the last couple of days, at least to this point in the season....I will agree that the Grace girl is a good one, no doubt......

I do know that the one representing the Irish team has been ask to commit to a National Title team and she still has another year left. That is all I can say at this point without selling out to sworn secrecy per say.......You can even put her on the field with the ball on her feat and she is a bull in a china shop that can absolutely strike the stew out of the ball (but she will not be doing that under her HS coaches scheme)......She had to sit out last year due to transfer or she would be even better. That little short defender that plays in front is getting her fair share of future invites herself :thumb:  (Booger just saying)......

Great topic though guys....maybe you guys can start a thread of the Chattanooga area top 11 position players (at least by the school they are on)....can you tell how much I miss seeing my Chattanooga soccer

May get pretty heated.. Be very hard not to get personal. Maybe everyone Would have to agree not to rank their own child's position. Honor system. If someone thinks its a good idea.

You will have to excuse me MVM....when any hot topic or issue comes up on Soddy, all that seniority just demands you be thrown in the mix for an answer....though i have not been able to see all these goalies mentioned on these post the last couple of days, at least to this point in the season....I will agree that the Grace girl is a good one, no doubt......

I do know that the one representing the Irish team has been ask to commit to a National Title team and she still has another year left. That is all I can say at this point without selling out to sworn secrecy per say.......You can even put her on the field with the ball on her feat and she is a bull in a china shop that can absolutely strike the stew out of the ball (but she will not be doing that under her HS coaches scheme)......She had to sit out last year due to transfer or she would be even better. That little short defender that plays in front is getting her fair share of future invites herself :thumb: (Booger just saying)......

Great topic though guys....maybe you guys can start a thread of the Chattanooga area top 11 position players (at least by the school they are on)....can you tell how much I miss seeing my Chattanooga soccer