loudon vs william blount week 0

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been hearing very mixed things about Loudon's squad. Some people have told me loudon will be better than they have been and others have told me they have looked terrible in scrimmages and barely have enough players to field a team. I guess I will find out next week wont I? However I do know about my GOVS and what they look like soo far. The Govs are going to be very good offensively; They have alot of talent and speed on offense. They have put up 30+ points in both of their scrimmages soo far and if a certain receiver hadnt dropped a few passes they would have dropped 50 on Soddy. I think WB atleast wins this game comfortably but from what i've seen out of the govs offense it could get ugly for the redskins.

Edited by Governors91

I have been hearing very mixed things about Loudon's squad. Some people have told me loudon will be better than they have been and others have told me they have looked terrible in scrimmages and barely have enough players to field a team. I guess I will find out next week wont I? However I do know about my GOVS and what they look like soo far. The Govs are going to be very good offensively; They have alot of talent and speed on offense. They have put up 30+ points in both of their scrimmages soo far and if a certain receiver hadnt dropped a few passes they would have dropped 50 on Soddy. I think WB atleast wins this game comfortably but from what i've seen out of the govs offense it could get ugly for the redskins.

someone has been giving you bad information.the redskins have about 60 players. They scrimmaged Jeff Co evenly. Handled Mcminn Co physically and looked good. Handled Tellico easily tonight.should be a good game next week.

someone has been giving you bad information.the redskins have about 60 players. They scrimmaged Jeff Co evenly. Handled Mcminn Co physically and looked good. Handled Tellico easily tonight.should be a good game next week.

These are good measuring sticks????Tellico is picked last in district 3A.Is Jeff County supposed to be good this yr?They have been down for a while and looked bad in the 7 on 7's(like that means anything)i still say Loudon will be down this yr,from what they typically are.If William Blount is as good as 91 thinks they should win handily! Edited by orngnblk