South Pittsburg against Bell County ( Moore man against this Mills man)

Roy Dillard

They have at least one that is that size, and he's just a sophomore.

Hampton had a couple that size a couple years ago and what happen to them. I'm tired of hearing how big how good they've been in the past their tradition. Its time to stomp a mud hole in them and walk it dry. We are showing up in a bad mood and something to prove. Bell Co. Get ready for a little single A team from Tennessee.

A little off topic, but please take a minute to remember the Wayne Privett family.  Wayne died unexpectedly, yesterday, while his wife was still in the hospital.  He was a huge Pirate fan, his daughter was a Pirate cheerleader, his son-in-law is a South Pittsburg police officer, and he played football at Alabama with Joe Namath.  He would have us rolling with some of the stories about those days.  But please take a minute to thank God for guys like Wayne.  He's one of the reasons football is so important in this area.

Were there any suspensions from the fight in the scrimmage or did that childress man stay out of it for once?

I was told today that SP reviewed the film and they have suspended one suspended this week for his role in that altercation as well as using foul language at the jamboree. The TSSAA didn't suspend him, apparently it was handled internally. Edited by TheAmbassador

I was told today that SP reviewed the film and they have suspended one suspended this week for his role in that altercation as well as using foul language at the jamboree. The TSSAA didn't suspend him, apparently it was handled internally.

who was it and how bad will it hurt

I was told today that SP reviewed the film and they have suspended one suspended this week for his role in that altercation as well as using foul language at the jamboree. The TSSAA didn't suspend him, apparently it was handled internally.

I don't put things on here unless the cat is already out of the bag...so since you said it..I will confirm it....Legit...he is a linemen that did not play in the jamboree...He is one of our better linemen...Hopefully he will learn his lesson and be ready for Hixson....Go Pirates!

I don't put things on here unless the cat is already out of the bag...so since you said it..I will confirm it....Legit...he is a linemen that did not play in the jamboree...He is one of our better linemen...Hopefully he will learn his lesson and be ready for Hixson....Go Pirates!

Thanks for confirming. I had heard talk of this, but was unsure if it was accurate.