dekalb co. vs Warren County? who takes it

Pioneersports

Wasn't implying anything wrong with DC quarterback, just wondering why didn't play for home town school. Was an interesting game to say the least, Warren gave up on the run game way too early and the all world Gill, well lets just say I wouldn't be sending that game film out. DeKalb played a good game and I tip my hat to them

Lol to the bolded. We've never claimed anyone on our team as "all world." But it sure looks like we were pretty correct about how tonights game would go, regardless of what your opinion of his perfomrance tonight was. And we were correct when we predicted on what side of the ball DC would make the biggest impact. Defense showed up tonight and Gill is one of the defensive leaders of this team. Plain and simple.

And as for Jennings not playing at his "home town school," He's gone to DeKalb County schools throughout his entire school career, and from what ive heard, would rather stay where his friends are. His sister, as im sure you know, does in fact go to Gordonsville and is one of the premiere single A pitchers in the state.

Do we wish that Cori had also stayed in DC as well? Of course. But i for one am also glad to see her having such amazing success at GVille as well. Both of the Jennings kids are great athletes with bright futures.

Btw, Milan sat out the second half.

I sure hope it's nothing serious. Because whether LA is really WAY down or not, sounds like SM has a defense to give someone pause. I am interested about next week's game now. Interested enough that i am contemplating missing my annual trip to see the Smith/GHS rivalry game.

All the dekalb county fans need to arrive in town early to get a good meal at one of our fine restaurants because after the game you probably won't feel like eating after getting beat like a ugly dog.  And if you like, please stop by and make a donation for our coaches head sets. :mrgreen:

We were there early for sure..... I was looking for your coaches after the game and could not find them, They were no where to be seen! I guess they ran off with their tails tucked between their legs! They just got whooped on their home turf by a younger TIGER Team! Oh well.....  Better LUCK next year Buddy. :mrgreen:  :D

Wasn't implying anything wrong with DC quarterback, just wondering why didn't play for home town school. Was an interesting game to say the least, Warren gave up on the run game way too early and the all world Gill, well lets just say I wouldn't be sending that game film out. DeKalb played a good game and I tip my hat to them

Are you crazy? Gill was all over it, chased the quarterback everywhere and he shut down the run game when he got put on 58, I'm pretty sure that's the guy he "couldn't hold his jockstrap" he handled him very well, his spin move made him look stupid. Not to mention the double teams leaving the line backers wide open to get in there. Your blind in one eye and can't see good out the other. Our team won, your team lost, that's what it comes down too.

Are you crazy? Gill was all over it, chased the quarterback everywhere and he shut down the run game when he got put on 58, I'm pretty sure that's the guy he "couldn't hold his jockstrap" he handled him very well, his spin move made him look stupid. Not to mention the double teams leaving the line backers wide open to get in there. Your blind in one eye and can't see good out the other. Our team won, your team lost, that's what it comes down too.

They dont understand what makes a good DT. He can not have a single tackle in an entire game and still be a game changer.

well i'm pretty stuffed after eating all that crow this weekend. Our senior led team laid a big egg friday night and your freshmen QB out played our senior QB. The biggest disapointment had to be our offensive line. This group played like they were still in youth league. Congrats to coach Trapp because for the last 3 yrs he has out coached ours. Good luck with the rest of your season.

well i'm pretty stuffed after eating all that crow this weekend. Our senior led team laid a big egg friday night and your freshmen QB out played our senior QB. The biggest disapointment had to be our offensive line. This group played like they were still in youth league. Congrats to coach Trapp because for the last 3 yrs he has out coached ours. Good luck with the rest of your season.

Oh well there is always next year right?