2013 Lebanon Blue Devils

Tnfootball1295

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wont be the Lebanon of old. They will be very well coached and ready to play. Anyone over looking the Blue devils could be in trouble. It will take Coach Harp a couple of years to make them a contender for 9AAA. That being said ; MJ has too much for Lebanon on Thursday lights. 

This wont be the Lebanon of old. They will be very well coached and ready to play. Anyone over looking the Blue devils could be in trouble. It will take Coach Harp a couple of years to make them a contender for 9AAA. That being said ; MJ has too much for Lebanon on Thursday lights.

I agree with you. Anybody looking to have a cake walk over Lebanon will have trouble. Look at Hendersonville for example.

How do y'all think Lebanon will do this season under Sam Harp? They looked good in the scrimmages these past fall and have a scrimmage with Riverdale on Tuesday? Do they have what it takes to beat Mt Juliet on Thursday Night Lights?

Who had Lebanon scrimmaged and how have they looked? Which players really stood out?

they blew out West Moreland and Hillwood. The defense and running game looks like it had improved

Didn't they also scrimmage Shelbyville?  How did that one turn out?  Riverdale will be a BIG step up from Hillwood & Westmoreland. 

Regarding the opening game and this season in general, I'm just hopeful the clock won't run continuously in the 2nd half the way it did last year in several of Lebanon's losses.  I expect to see 3 to 4 wins.

Edited by firstandgoal

Didn't they also scrimmage Shelbyville? How did that one turn out? Riverdale will be a BIG step up from Hillwood & Westmoreland.

Regarding the opening game and this season in general, I'm just hopeful the clock won't run continuously in the 2nd half the way it did last year in several of Lebanon's losses. I expect to see 3 to 4 wins.

not too sure how they did against shelbyville. They need to come out fast and play hard next thursday

Turnarounds take time, especially in a difficult district such as this.

But the kids look good, the coaches are new, enthused, and care about kids, and I personally think that good things will always follow those trends. That s of course, those things can stay consistent.

I am a lil' biased because a good friend of mine and he is involved on the defensive side of the ball. But I am glad to see him back with a pen and a whiteboard.