Trousdale County Jamboree

TCVeritas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Slim would tell you how TC had their middle school players in against Beech. I would say JV but TC only has 11 players on the team so they cant use that excuse.

Lol you talk about us having middle school players in well last time I checked our MS took chickenmoreland to the woodshed last Wednesday and I bet they would challenge chickenmoreland HS team but as far as jamboree goes we looked ok on first drive until penalties cost us we more than likely would have scored if not for penalties. MJ and Beech looked good as always, WC looked a little sloppy dropped 2-3 wide open TD's but they was bringing the wood on D Macon fumbled 3-4 times

Edited by TCjacketsradio

I'm aware of what class they are in, I'm just stating that there is a huge difference in classes.  Many fans of small class teams, who don't get to see the teams from larger classifications, actually don't understand how big the difference usually is.  No knock on anyone, that's why we have classifications.  To keep competition as equal as possible.

Beech is not even close to being an average 5A team...they are an ELITE 5A team...TC would beat most average 5A Teams in TN.

Edited by slimshady

I thought that the QB looked pretty good for TC and #4 was an impressive specimen too. When they went to the bunch formation at the line, I was thinking Beech is going to destroy this team. However, they broke out into pass routes and was successful on that mid pass route. TC has some players, like usual but depth is the key. Only 35 players with a ton going both ways. Not good when playing larger schools.

I thought most of the teams were very vanilla and showed very little.

I'm aware of what class they are in, I'm just stating that there is a huge difference in classes.  Many fans of small class teams, who don't get to see the teams from larger classifications, actually don't understand how big the difference usually is.  No knock on anyone, that's why we have classifications.  To keep competition as equal as possible.

Yeah...I did see some large schools on tv once.

Speaking of larger schools against smaller. Westmoreland scrimmaged Wilson central this year and demolished them. If you have talent you can beat anyone. Just look at Alcoa. As far as Trousdale is concerned, this senior class is lack luster to say the least and will be average to below for a TC team.

Well...that does it. The MO is the scrimmage team of the fall. Congratulations.

Speaking of larger schools against smaller. Westmoreland scrimmaged Wilson central this year and demolished them. If you have talent you can beat anyone. Just look at Alcoa. As far as Trousdale is concerned, this senior class is lack luster to say the least and will be average to below for a TC team.

Well say what you please, We will see who has the better record at the end of the year, Chickenmoreland or TC, my $$$ is on TC by a couple games even with our hard schedule and your *lack luster* district 

Edited by TCjacketsradio

Well say what you please, We will see who has the better record at the end of the year, Chickenmoreland or TC, my $$$ is on TC by a couple games even with our hard schedule and your *lack luster* district 

After a few weeks into the season...Posty will be just a distant memory, like a few years ago when they suk'd...won't here from him...be off building another house or some other excuse.

One thing about it win or lose....i'm here...and i'm all Yellow Jacket.

Yes. Central is not a strong team when several key players are out. I didnt hear the demolishing part though...