Trousdale County Jamboree

TCVeritas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure some will think I'm crazy, but this is going to be a tough year for GHS. This will lose to TC and PHS. TC is a lose-lose and gate doesn't sway me. If GHS beats them, they're supposed to. If they lose and lose to PHS, coach could be preparing his résumé.

I'm sure some will think I'm crazy, but this is going to be a tough year for GHS. This will lose to TC and PHS. TC is a lose-lose and gate doesn't sway me. If GHS beats them, they're supposed to. If they lose and lose to PHS, coach could be preparing his résumé.

If Gallatin gets beat to Trousdale County, then they are in for a long year.  Not that TC is not good, I believe that the Jackets will make a run at the 2A state, but Beech and Mt. Juliet will name their score against the Green Wave.  I thought the Bucs were very impressive in the jamboree and the Bears were too.  Heard that Hendersonville is better and Lebanon will be competitive.  I was not very impressed with Wilson Central, compared to where I thought they would be.  They beat a very young and major rebuilding Macon County team 24-0, but compared to last year, WC is not near as good up front.  Of course, I realize Angel was not playing, but that line better improve if they have any ambitions of competing for 3rd in the region. 

Edited by orangecrush

Y'all are entitled to your opinions. I saw Gallatin the night before the TC jamboree. Lots of work to be done for sure but it looks fairly even to me.

That's all it is, opinions. The top four in the district are just a lot more talented than Gallatin this year. I don't think Gallatin's "program" is in jeopardy because of a bad year last year and what I believe will be another down year this year. The talent is there, just young.

Not sure how healthy we will be. Im just a fan. Its day by day for several players. But from what I hear from other fans, parents, coaches.. couple out on line. A prime receiver. 2 top running back are game time decisions. Centrals defense and Qbs experience will guide them to a win through wk 0 we hope. Had anyone beard about hvilles secondary and passing offense where they struggled last yr???

Not sure how healthy we will be. Im just a fan. Its day by day for several players. But from what I hear from other fans, parents, coaches.. couple out on line. A prime receiver. 2 top running back are game time decisions. Centrals defense and Qbs experience will guide them to a win through wk 0 we hope. Had anyone beard about hvilles secondary and passing offense where they struggled last yr???

QB play is much improved. I would look to see them throw a little more. Secondary looks to be pretty solid.

After a few weeks into the season...Posty will be just a distant memory, like a few years ago when they suk'd...won't here from him...be off building another house or some other excuse.

One thing about it win or lose....i'm here...and i'm all Yellow Jacket.

Ok Mr. White...you've said your piece. Bt the way, your nephew is playing on my youngest sons peewee team up here in Motown. Guess some of your family has their priorities straight.