Trousdale County Jamboree

TCVeritas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson Central looked really good. They won 24-0. They have a few speedsters. QB is a solid player.

Mt Juliet won 14-0. Chowbay had the play of the night. He was almost tackled for a huge loss then broke free for a long td pass. The fullback for MJ is small and very compact and is a power runner.

Beech did not play several key players including Hurd. When I left it was 14-0 Beech. Just way too much depth. Carter looked good running the ball.

Most of the teams were looking at depth and played several different sets of lines and backs.

I mean this only in sarcasm and just having some fun.  I was not at the jamboree in TC.  After reading some posts on the 9AAA board and after reading the posts above and hearing that Beech did not even use some of their starters and seeing how TC got blanked I have to ask, "Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?"  I still think TC is a great program.  But there is a HUGE difference in classes (from 1A to 6A).

I mean this only in sarcasm and just having some fun.  I was not at the jamboree in TC.  After reading some posts on the 9AAA board and after reading the posts above and hearing that Beech did not even use some of their starters and seeing how TC got blanked I have to ask, "Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?"  I still think TC is a great program.  But there is a HUGE difference in classes (from 1A to 6A).

Beech is 5a...TC is 2a.

Beech is 5a...TC is 2a.

I'm aware of what class they are in, I'm just stating that there is a huge difference in classes.  Many fans of small class teams, who don't get to see the teams from larger classifications, actually don't understand how big the difference usually is.  No knock on anyone, that's why we have classifications.  To keep competition as equal as possible.