West TN 1A basketball?

Galilee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip that's right folks Copenoc is back agin looking foward to another exciting year in Basketball. .14a will be loaded with talent again this year with Union City opening up at home against Southside tomorrow night..It should be a fun game to watch..I think the Tornadoes will give Southside all they want and more but fall short on a great effort..I pick Southside by 8..Good luck to UC..I hope I'm wrong on this one!

Whats up Copenoc? The season is here. Looking forward to a good game tonight. Hoping for a win against one of the top 2A teams in the state. Im taking UC by 3.

....Hey Chipper I'm glad u picked UC ta win man..I just don't know if UC will be able to guard well against this loaded Southside team..Like I said..I hope I'm wrong on this one.

A good game Toinemac.UC put 3 guys in double figures with Donte Simpson 22,Malik Stockdale 20,and Marcus Deberry 18. Beat a very good team in South Side. South Side will be hurting without Merriweather and Fuller and they not a good outside shooting team.They will get better and will be a tough out come tournament time.

Hey Chipper!.. Yea man I'm glad was wrong..UC really suprise me tonight..They had SouthSide all tore up man!.. ! But I gotta tell ya that Will Sisco really done a great job tonight on the boards and his smart play..Shane needs his boy to start every night..I thought he was a big diffrence tonight..I thought everyone played well including Malik Stockdale Simpson and Deberry..They showed a lot of heart..I saw Humboldt n the house..They bettet be taking notes because they got all they can handle with UC..Great job tonight by the tornadoes..Look out Mitchell here we come..lol

Whats up Cope? Will Sisco did a very good job tonight.He is tough and will stick his nose in there.He will continue to get better each game.Came up with some big rebounds and is a smart ball player.Now we a move on to Saturday for a couple games,but this win lets you know how tough this District is because a lot of people are predicting South Side to be a State Championship contender in AA.