Scrimmages

GottaHaveHeart

McMinn Co and McMinn Central will be playing in a play day on the 9th at Walker Valley. There will a lot of other very good teams there also.

Oh in addition to the play day Walker Valley will be playing McMinn Co Tuesday the 5th at 4pm at Walker Valley amd there on the 12th at 4:30.

[Edited by morris on 11-2-02 9:37A]

OK Morris, tell us the score. And we don't want to hear that "they didn't keep score". I know that at least 20 parents were keeping score in the stands. The score will vary from 15 to 20 points, but at least we will know something. Now, Morris, what do you think about McMinn, Cleveland and Bradley? And Walker Valley, McMinn Central, and Tellico.

Well they did keep score against Lenoir City on Monday-offcially- and it was like a 20 pt spread in favor of WV. Yesterday against Mcminn Co.- They did not keep score officially- so I am merely guessing here, because I really didnt keep score either. McMinn started out on fire, and I was glad they weren't keeping score- but after about 5 minutes WV got it together and held pretty even the rest of the time.So...................I really couldnt say!

didn't get to see the game so don't know the score. But after talking to others that did see it I think 5aaa will finish in this order Cleveland (1) McMinn (2) bradley (3).

In 5aa it will be tight. Could go any way between McMinn central and walker valley. Walker valley has a lot of strength off the bench. I would guess they have the best bench of any team in the area. Foul trouble should not be a problem for them.

The above does not take into consideration the transfer that everyone is talking about.

Don't know how they will play into the picture.

[Edited by morris on 11-6-02 6:48A]

McMinn people say that they beat Walker Valley in scrimmages but you all are talking like you beat them. Do you all play in the regular season? McMinn girls are picked to be ahead of Bradley this year in the district so I guess they are for real with the transfer. Latham and Hardaway will be a tough act to stop.

[Edited by sportsphan on 11-7-02 8:55A]

Walker Valley folks said McMinn started fast and ended slow. McMinn folks said they started slow and ended fast. Somebody that was there please give a proof, or a counterexample. Is this relation reflexive, symmetric, antisymmetric, or transitive? McMinn folks said WV had 40 players. WV folks said Latham didn't play well. McMinn folks said she couldn't be stopped. Now all this is just a plain old scrimmage between two teams that are not in the same league, or county. Imagine what it is going to be when Cleveland vs. Bradley vs. Walker Valley happens for real. If Cleveland beats Bradley and Bradley beats Walker Valley, then Cleveland should beat Walker Valley if we are transitive. Next we will cover Cardinality.

Who is acting like WV beat Mcminn? I never heard ANYBODY say anything like that??? Did I miss something? No they don't play in regular season- not Mcminn Co.- although they do play Central. We did beat them in the summer on several occasions-but the last one played the score was not kept, and I already said what I thought about that! Walker Valley had 22 players, and they were all there because the Varsity team has not been officially picked yet! Their will be between 12 and 15 when it is picked.

Tnwareagle, dont let Pitino get you riled up over BC and WV-thats all that is going on- I wouldnt feed in to it. But, we may know sometime................maybe not this year, but sometime. :) Im glad its mine's last year -Im tired of hearing about all this junk! Who cares anyways- only the parents of the players- thats honstly about it! :confused

[Edited by peacemaker on 11-7-02 1:01P]