Metro Jamboree

boski

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw all metro teams this weekend. Not impressed with most. Pearl-Cohn loaded with talent but they have been for years. Maplewood did not look as physical ss expected. Overton and Hillsboro looked solid. Antioch may surprise people this year. Cane Ridge talented but lacks discipline. McGavock also solid. Hillwood, Hunters Lane, Stratford, Glencliff, Whites Creek, and East face tough seasons.

Expect Maplewood, Antioch and Hillsboro to advance the farthest come playoff time.

Edited by bleacher

Not basing predictions solely on jamboree action. Consider speed, size, apparent strength, depth, and style of play as well as coaching. McGavock will be improved because staff is improved, notably Moreno in charge of their defense. And you seem to overly praise East based on what. Hmmm

Saw all metro teams this weekend. Not impressed with most. Pearl-Cohn loaded with talent but they have been for years. Maplewood did not look as physical ss expected. Overton and Hillsboro looked solid. Antioch may surprise people this year. Cane Ridge talented but lacks discipline. McGavock also solid. Hillwood, Hunters Lane, Stratford, Glencliff, Whites Creek, and East face tough seasons.

Expect Maplewood, Antioch and Hillsboro to advance the farthest come playoff time.

Pearl Cohn is on a mission so keep sleeping on us.

I though pearl looked better than last year. And bleacher I've seen east at vandy and last night. They were pretty competitive at vandy and they controlled cane ridge on both sides of the ball. I think the district is pretty top heavy. Any of the top four could win on any given night. As for the 5a/6a schools I think mcgavock improves because of moreno on defense but still not ready to put them over Antioch and Hillsboro.